RTX 2070 What is your FPS!?

Vance44

So I'm really interested to know what other people might be getting on a RTX 2070 graphics card What is your FPS?

I have not had the opportunity to use any other GPU for comparison

So I'm wondering what an RTX 2070 are you getting the same FPS as me? 

Game.                 Fps

C's:go.               294-305

Day of defeat-      290

Borderlands 3.     65-70

Outer world.             70

I could play in 4K if I absolutely wanted to but being I have a 1440p monitor that's the resolution I stay at

I've tried to search YouTube for RTX 2070 FPS results but everybody seems to be doing it in 1080 can't find anything at 1440

The reason I'm asking is because when I play CS:GO at a four-camera resolution on a 4K monitor I get right around the same FPS give or take 5-6

When I do a heaven benchmark at 4K resolution I get anywhere between 60 and 65 fps which is not making sense to me how I'm getting so much more in CS:GO

Is the FPS counter I'm using for my RTX card inaccurate versus the FPS reading I'm getting from heaven?

I'm just wondering if one of these is inaccurate and if so how far off it is?

3 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

If you're going off of the system specs I have on my profile with the CPU being an i-7 8700

That is no longer my CPU I am now AMD 3900X

I'm assuming that's why you sent me a link It's showing paired with an 8700

So with what that site is saying I should have no problem getting 60 or even a little over FPS with any tripled title game So what I'm getting is about normal but at 14:40 shouldn't I be getting a little higher?

1 minute ago, Vance44 said:

If you're going off of the system specs I have on my profile with the CPU being an i-7 8700

That is no longer my CPU I am now AMD 3900X

I'm assuming that's why you sent me a link It's showing paired with an 8700

So with what that site is saying I should have no problem getting 60 or even a little over FPS with any tripled title game So what I'm getting is about normal but at 14:40 shouldn't I be getting a little higher?

the 8700 and 3900 aren't that different in gaming, so you should get similar fps

11 minutes ago, Vance44 said:

When I do a heaven benchmark at 4K resolution I get anywhere between 60 and 65 fps which is not making sense to me how I'm getting so much more in CS:GO

Is the FPS counter I'm using for my RTX card inaccurate versus the FPS reading I'm getting from heaven?

CS:GO was designed to be a game that's stupid easy to run. Heaven was designed to stress graphics cards.

I agree with Mira. Csgo is a CPU intensive game with GPU making very little difference. 

interesting ... in cs:go with my 3900x   its using like 15% on the cpu and like 65% on the gpu? lol 

on the 8700 it was like  45% on t he cpu and 50% on gpu

39 minutes ago, Vance44 said:

interesting ... in cs:go with my 3900x   its using like 15% on the cpu and like 65% on the gpu? lol 

on the 8700 it was like  45% on t he cpu and 50% on gpu

CPU utilization is an average percentage of how many logical cores are being used. If you have more cores, the utilization goes down.

12 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

CPU utilization is an average percentage of how many logical cores are being used. If you have more cores, the utilization goes down.

shouldn't make the gpu go up tho right? 

4 hours ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

If you have more cores, the utilization goes down.

that is some high iq shit ngl