Phone, Too good to be true??? XT2500 6GB+128GB Waterproof 6580mAh

ArDoThe1
Go to solution Solved by Spotty,
4 minutes ago, Levent said:

Screen is most definitely photoshopped to reduce frame size. I literally cannot find anything about that phone anywhere else on the internet, that does not feel legit to me. Phone itself might be real but this shit is most definitely really deceptive.

It's not a real phone. All the images and marketing material come from different phones. Even the photos on the website are completely different as you scroll through them. Some have almost no bezels with a notch, others a thick chin bar, and others are completely different shape without a notch.

These are the different photos they show for the same phone lol...

Spoiler

image.png.c04fadb3d669bbdc152868ae2a0cdab3.png

image.png.a97cdeb9c6b03a32546cdc9ce6496758.pngimage.thumb.png.33daa7e6aa8e0eefc4cff8a3e19ddefd.png

Also some of the durability demos and promo material they show are from other phones, with a lot looking like it comes from various Blackview phones

Spoiler

Original:

FAKE:
image.png.c64b32db18f4f4923c269eab6b5d2325.png

REAL:

image.thumb.png.84a27bf58b4701b03fcef8f86253b5e6.png

XT2500 Pro Global Smartphone Helio P70 Android 9.0 6GB+128GB Waterproof 6580mAh Mobile Phone

Price on this site is $139.00

<Link Removed>

Really?? Can You all get this and test it out and do a review?

If this thing is not crap it is an amazing deal.

Edited by Spotty
Removed scam link

Screen is most definitely photoshopped to reduce frame size. I literally cannot find anything about that phone anywhere else on the internet, that does not feel legit to me. Phone itself might be real but this shit is most definitely really deceptive.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

It's not a real phone. All the images and marketing material come from different phones. Even the photos on the website are completely different as you scroll through them. Some have almost no bezels with a notch, others a thick chin bar, and others are completely different shape without a notch.

These are the different photos they show for the same phone lol...

Spoiler

image.png.c04fadb3d669bbdc152868ae2a0cdab3.png

image.png.a97cdeb9c6b03a32546cdc9ce6496758.pngimage.thumb.png.33daa7e6aa8e0eefc4cff8a3e19ddefd.png

Also some of the durability demos and promo material they show are from other phones, with a lot looking like it comes from various Blackview phones

Spoiler

Original:

FAKE:
image.png.c64b32db18f4f4923c269eab6b5d2325.png

REAL:

image.thumb.png.84a27bf58b4701b03fcef8f86253b5e6.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I thought it was suspicious when one part of the ad said it had a 1.3Ghz quad core while the rest of the ad said it had a Helio P70 Octa-core.

I took a chance and ordered the XT 2500 Pro Global thermal imagery its a beast of a phone its everything they show plus on UTube a tuber does a out of box reveal if you guys can afford it i highly recommend its LEGIT

To spotty bro i have no reason to lie that phone is all you see ,read,ect so glad i took a chance just go on UTUBE FOR REVEAL

Now there are 2 listed phones as XT2500 Pro, the one equipped with Helio 8 core P70 1.5GHz and at the same price one with Helio 10core X30 at 2.5GHz . Lower on the list it says P70 octa 1.5GHz...

So many FAKED specs in dodgeycheap phones..

Just because it says one thing doesn't mean it is... software even gets duped looking at specs.

Software 1 shows 8core

Software 2 shows a 1Ghz Dual-core.

Whether Aliexpress,Wish or alternatives..

It's easy to be scammed with fake specs.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 2 weeks later...

I got this phone in the post this morning. I had actually ordered and paid for the Blackview BV9800 Pro, but got this pos instead. No FLIR, won't play YouTube above 480p, has a primative processor, and won't let me use any other launcher other than its own. Camera is, at best 5mp at the rear, the front one is a potato. Do not buy this, do not order this and do not fall for any of the false adverts on any social media. 

I have put in a claim with PayPal, damned Chinese scammers aren't getting away with it...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's a complete scam. Driver to connect to pc are NOT available!
Everything they are writing about this phone is false. Yes, I got scammed for $149

I did pay via PP, but it will take months before it will be resolved (accordingly to PP)

Yo bad PP doesn't take immediate steps and cancel their PP account.

I used few softwares to analyze the phone and results are pathetic.....

Stay away from the site (ChicMiya.com) and phone XT2500 (Q18)

• 2 months later...

The site is complete fraud. I pay 149$ via Paypal only because I was able to pay with PP. I fell secure, but I was wrong. With some delay I finally receive the package, but phone was not in - just a bag of white sand.
When I turned for help to PayPal, I did not get any satisfaction and lost my money. They preferred the tracking number of the package as a proof that the Chicmiya is legit and suggested that I go to police to file report. In my country police don't speak or write english and go to them I will look like total fool that ordered and pay in advance to china. Plus we have big trouble with Corona virus and I would hate bother them with a such crap. OK, lost 149$ - it's a scam and Paypal will not be on your site. The site as of today is still proudly showing - accepting Paypal
Btw: shipping tracking number is not good proof as anyone can ship carbage to obtain one. Big scam!

On 1/14/2020 at 9:20 PM, Dennis Vreeland said:

I took a chance and ordered the XT 2500 Pro Global thermal imagery its a beast of a phone its everything they show plus on UTube a tuber does a out of box reveal if you guys can afford it i highly recommend its LEGIT

I don't believe you. You are most likely a warm from the scam Chicmiya company to sound legit. You don't fool me. Anyone can check google and see for himself that they are a complete fraud.. search Chicmiya scam

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this phone and this is my verdict:

The phone is total crap. The screen is insensitive, the memory is much smaller than it says it is, like 25Gb maybe, the extra SD card is unaccessible. From the external earphones only the one was operating and lately stopped. Worst buy ever.

• 3 months later...

I bought one of these from an ad somewhere (paid thru PayPal) and what they sent me Shenzhen Guandong) was a Buddha Power Pixiu bracelet.  So I complained to them, and filed a complaint on PayPal...got nowhere with the vendor (no reply), and PayPal have refunded me the cost of the item (100$ USD) plus the shipping charge (10$ - was meant to be free shipping).  Ordered on May 6, refunded about 3 days ago.

However yesterday, I receive this cheap, old POS (4gb ram and 32 gb storage) apparently unused, that cannot be registered on the cellular network (even using my own working SIM card), does not return any hits for Microsoft Smartkey Keyboard on a Google Play Store search, repeated error message that Unfortunately Google Play has stopped  Ok, even after reboot or cold boot, and the serial number is: 0123456789ABCDEF  Incidentally SIM 1 has to be the old format SIM card (the original size, SIM 2 works with a nano.  Both are detected and the numbers are identified correctly.

Trying to do a hard reset, but the Menu options are in Chinese characters.  No branding or model number anywhere, however below the battery inside P-20 Plus.  On the outside edge of the removable back: GT033-G

I have just found this thread, so I thought I would add to its wealth.