Is an RX 5700 XT enough to power 4 displays?

PenguinMaster

I have an ASRock (AMD) RX 5700 XT Challanger GPU and I was wondering if it could power 4 displays? Their resolutions are 3x 1920x1080 monitors and 1x 2560x1080 monitor. If not, I can add a second GPU. If your wondering why I need so many monitors, its because when coding I find it useful to have 3 for working on, and one for something like instructions. Also I already have these monitors, so it doesn't cost me anything (except power) to use them. If you need my other system specs they are here: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/___ZachG___/saved/#view=yTrdmG

If I needed to add another card, what would you recommend? 

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

Yes it will support four displays simultaneously.

The Radeon™ RX 5700 / Radeon™ RX 5700 XT graphics card provides support for Ultra HD resolutions via its DisplayPort connections. Up to four displays can be simultaneously supported via the onboard DisplayPort and HDMI connections. 

10 minutes ago, Chickenfans said:

I have an ASRock (AMD) RX 5700 XT Challanger GPU and I was wondering if it could power 4 displays? Their resolutions are 3x 1920x1080 monitors and 1x 2560x1080 monitor. If not, I can add a second GPU. If your wondering why I need so many monitors, its because when coding I find it useful to have 3 for working on, and one for something like instructions. Also I already have these monitors, so it doesn't cost me anything (except power) to use them. If you need my other system specs they are here: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/___ZachG___/saved/#view=yTrdmG

If I needed to add another card, what would you recommend? 

It'll output 4 displays via the desktop no problem - I use a laptop w/ a Quadro P600 at work, and I have 3x 1050p (16:10) displays hooked up via a Thunderbolt Dock no problem - I can run 4 including the built-in display (but I normally leave that display disabled when I'm docked).

You're obviously not going to want to game on all displays, but if you're just doing stuff like coding, web browsing, etc - then you are good to go.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)