Rgb fusion 2.0 question

Bizzare
Go to solution Solved by steelo,
13 minutes ago, Bizzare said:

Thank you for letting me know. I think I will stay away from the Gigabyte aorus elite motherboard, if I can't control the lighting.

Yeah, unfortunately it's a mess. I was finally able to get the RGB to remain on although it was stuck on orange. Everything was working fine until I downloaded RGB Fusion, then the RGB just stopped working altogether. Initially, I downloaded RGB Fusion just so I was able to change the color.

It even somehow conflicted with my temperature sensors making my computer think it was overheating when it wasn't 

I think in the RBG Fusion folder there is a really sketchy config file called LEDON...it's been awhile, but that's how I was able to toggle the RGB on and off...it was ghetto fabulous. Thankfully, I upgraded my Gigabyte RX 570 to a XFX RX 5700 and don't have to mess with Gigabytes crap software any longer.

I'm sure Gigabytes RGB software is just as bad for MB's...

Hello I just wanted to know if the RGB Fusion 2.0 from Gigabyte is still absolutely horrible?

I use it and its not too bad in my opinion. I have never used any other rgb software though.

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 2600x 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
  • GPU
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 6 GB GAMING OC Video Card
  • Case
    Thermaltake Versa H18 MicroATX Mini Tower Case
  • Storage
    Crucial MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
  • PSU
    Corsair VS 550 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply
  • Cooling
    Deepcool Gamerstorm Captain 240 PRO
  • Operating System
    WIndows 10 home

27 minutes ago, NotABigGamer said:

I use it and its not too bad in my opinion. I have never used any other rgb software though.

So the problems with it conflicting with other softwares and components are fixed? And can you properly control the RGB?

27 minutes ago, Bizzare said:

So the problems with it conflicting with other softwares and components are fixed? And can you properly control the RGB?

I used it about a month ago and it was still horrendous conflicting with other software and generally just sucking.

2 minutes ago, steelo said:

I used it about a month ago and it was still horrendous conflicting with other software and generally just sucking.

Thank you for letting me know. I think I will stay away from the Gigabyte aorus elite motherboard, if I can't control the lighting.

13 minutes ago, Bizzare said:

Yeah, unfortunately it's a mess. I was finally able to get the RGB to remain on although it was stuck on orange. Everything was working fine until I downloaded RGB Fusion, then the RGB just stopped working altogether. Initially, I downloaded RGB Fusion just so I was able to change the color.

It even somehow conflicted with my temperature sensors making my computer think it was overheating when it wasn't 

I think in the RBG Fusion folder there is a really sketchy config file called LEDON...it's been awhile, but that's how I was able to toggle the RGB on and off...it was ghetto fabulous. Thankfully, I upgraded my Gigabyte RX 570 to a XFX RX 5700 and don't have to mess with Gigabytes crap software any longer.

I'm sure Gigabytes RGB software is just as bad for MB's...