Anyone use sling tv find a way to increase storage?

Asaltnad0

So sling tv give you 10 hour for free of cloud storage. Now if you pay 5 dollars you get 50 hours but in the scheme of things that's only 50 shows at a hour long. If you split that between a few people its really not alot. I've been looking. They say air tv doesn't work to well. So I was wondering could you make a small sever or something to increase storage or would that not work thaks.

You can't really use anything else since it's a streaming platform that only turns on when you're using it. HDMI also has copyright protections built in which just adds to it being impossible, unfortunately.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

There are ways to record the stream locally - using either an HDMI capture card, or direct screen recording.

But neither of them are good solutions, since you'd still have to literally play the entire thing (TV show, movie, whatever) on your device to record it, so it won't work as a proper DVR.

Only real solution is to either pay up, or not use Sling.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)