Can’t access the BIOS after overclocking

I recently built a new gaming PC that was working fine until I started messing around with the overclock. Randomly when I tried booting to Windows 10 (I have booted more than once before), the the startup was frozen. I hard reset it by holding down the power button and shut it down. I started it up again and got to Windows 10. The problem was that it said that it failed to start it. I went to bios and I turned off Ai overclock tuner provided by ASUS. This time it perfectly booted to Windows 10. I really wanted to overclock so I restarted and went back to BIOS and turned back on Ai Overclock Tuner. When I booted to windows 10 it gave me the same error again. I tried this 2 more times until finally when I turned on the pc, it just started Windows 10 without the option to press delete to go to BIOS. I restarted and went to windows 10 advanced startup options and click on the option to go to the BIOS. I clicked on it and waited but all there was is a black screen. Can someone please help fix this? Do I have to jump the motherboard, take out the cmos battery and put it back in, or etc.? This is my part list https://pcpartpicker.com/user/OutsideBeast/saved/

4 minutes ago, MapoTofuuV2 said:

Do I have to jump the motherboard, take out the cmos battery and put it back in, or etc.? This is my part

Yes reset the bios.

You can reset the UEFI settings (clear CMOS) by one of the following methods:

1. Go to the Exit tab in the UEFI and select Load Optimized Defaults.

2. Press the Clear CMOS button on your motherboard (if it has one).

3. Unplug the computer and remove the coin cell battery on the motherboard for a few minutes and then reinsert it.

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

6 minutes ago, Whiro said:

Yes reset the bios.

You can reset the UEFI settings (clear CMOS) by one of the following methods:

1. Go to the Exit tab in the UEFI and select Load Optimized Defaults.

2. Press the Clear CMOS button on your motherboard (if it has one).

3. Unplug the computer and remove the coin cell battery on the motherboard for a few minutes and then reinsert it.

For the Step 2, do you mean the clear cmos button as the jumper also?

1 minute ago, MapoTofuuV2 said:

For the Step 2, do you mean the clear cmos button as the jumper also?

sometimes it's a jumper instead of a button

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

4 minutes ago, Railgun said:

sometimes it's a jumper instead of a button

Should I use a screwdriver to short circuit the pins? Do I keep the computer off or on when I do this?

Should I use a screwdriver to short circuit the pins? Do I keep the computer off or on when I do this?

Easiest will be to take out battery tbh

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

You can use pretty much anything metal to short the jumper and most definitely turn the computer off and also switch off the power supply.

3 minutes ago, MapoTofuuV2 said:

your motherboard should have come with a jumper plug. What you would normally do is turn the computer OFF then apply the plug to the correct position, then turn the computer on for a moment then back off again and remove the plug. I suppose you COULD use a screwdriver and I've seen it done before but that's ghetto af

EDIT: conflicting info from the post above me on whether or not the power should be off. Im pretty sure my method is correct but I could be wrong lol

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

2 minutes ago, Railgun said:

your motherboard should have come with a jumper plug. What you would normally do is turn the computer OFF then apply the plug to the correct position, then turn the computer on for a moment then back off again and remove the plug. I suppose you COULD use a screwdriver and I've seen it done before but that's ghetto af

If that doesn’t work, do I resort to taking out the CMOS battery and putting it back in?

22 hours ago, MapoTofuuV2 said:

do I resort to taking out the CMOS battery and putting it back in?

Correct, taking out the CMOS battery for 20 seconds ish will reset the BIOS