10 vs 8 inch tablet

220VoltsallCore

Will 1080p on 10 inch tablet look sharp and clear for youtube.

Or should i buy a 8inch tablet?

Get the 10 inch, it will look just fine. 

it doesn't matter , if they are 1080 screens then they are 1080 screens. an 8in 1080p screen is just as sharp as a 70in 1080p screen

52 minutes ago, emosun said:

it doesn't matter , if they are 1080 screens then they are 1080 screens. an 8in 1080p screen is just as sharp as a 70in 1080p screen

Yes and no. The 70 inch tv your view distance should be much greater. You can count pixels at arms length on a 1080 screen that size lol.

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The 70 inch tv your view distance should be much greater.

uh huh

1 minute ago, emosun said:

uh huh

And the no part is when we compare to arms length. 

Mmhhm?

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

And the no part is when we compare to arms length. 

count the pixels on a 10 inch screen at arms length

On 1/3/2020 at 10:52 PM, Dinesh1 said:

Will 1080p on 10 inch tablet look sharp and clear for youtube. Or should i buy a 8inch tablet?

Depends on the tablets and their screen resolutions. Brands can play a minor part as well. Some tablets are not full 1080p. Some tablets may not be IPS. IPS is more sharp, clear and vibrant than that of cheaper non IPS tablets(imo). You have to check their specs. Size doesn't matter much at all unless you plan to watch from a distance.

5 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Depends on the tablets and their screen resolutions. Brands can play a minor part as well. Some tablets are not full 1080p. Some tablets may not be IPS. IPS is more sharp, clear and vibrant than that of cheaper non IPS tablets(imo). You have to check their specs. Size doesn't matter much at all unless you plan to watch from a distance.

Samsung tab a 10.1. its price is 200$

6 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Samsung tab a 10.1. its price is 200$

This... Samsung Galaxy 10" Tablet A? That's only $147.99 on Amazon. The screen is a little better than 1080p so that's good. Just not IPS though. That doesn't mean it's a bad screen by any means. It's got a pretty solid battery life so that's always a good thing. I almost bought this tablet last month so it's a really good choice.

10 hours ago, Intransigent said:

This... Samsung Galaxy 10" Tablet A? That's only $147.99 on Amazon. The screen is a little better than 1080p so that's good. Just not IPS though. That doesn't mean it's a bad screen by any means. It's got a pretty solid battery life so that's always a good thing. I almost bought this tablet last month so it's a really good choice.

Everything in india is priced due to tax

Even a cheap 1650 costs 200 plus dollar( 14000 inr)

That tab costs 220 dollar exactly

Iphones cost around 2000 dollar

Screenshot_20200106-075901_Amazon Shopping.jpg

On 1/5/2020 at 9:50 PM, Intransigent said:

Is it easy to hold in one hand?

1 hour ago, Dinesh1 said:

Is it easy to hold in one hand?

Not a 10", no. Unless you have one of those modern cases that slip onto your hand from the back. You can balance it on your hand without it but not any kind of grip, you have to grip it from the side. 6" is perfect to hold in your hand and fit into your pocket. 7" you just can hold in your hand but it's not super comfy and it also just does fit into your pocket but again, not super comfy in there either.

Wow, iPhone 11's are just $15 a month for 2 years here. The phone itself is free.

41 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Not a 10", no. Unless you have one of those modern cases that slip onto your hand from the back. You can balance it on your hand without it but not any kind of grip, you have to grip it from the side. 6" is perfect to hold in your hand and fit into your pocket. 7" you just can hold in your hand but it's not super comfy and it also just does fit into your pocket but again, not super comfy in there either.

Wow, iPhone 11's are just $15 a month for 2 years here. The phone itself is free.

Can you send pic of those cases?

Does a 1440p tab make and difference eg:galaxy s5e (490$)

When compared to tab a 10.1 lte( 280$)

I going to buy tommorow. 

What will be good choice for money?

@Intransigent

42 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Does a 1440p tab make and difference eg:galaxy s5e (490$) When compared to tab a 10.1 lte( 280$) I going to buy tommorow. What will be good choice for money?

Not exactly sure without links. Tough to find the exact models you're speaking of.

48 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

$507 vs $282

1440p vs 1080p

2.0 GHz 8-Core CPU vs 1.8 GHz 8-Core CPU

4GB RAM vs 2GB RAM

13MP Camera vs 8MP Camera

Records 4K Video @ 30 FPS vs Records 1080p Video @ 30 FPS

64GB Storage vs 32GB Storage (both expandable to 512GB via Micro SD)

12-15 Hour vs 10-13 Hour Battery

I definitely wouldn't be paying $500 for something like this but it's completely up to you.

That same $507 Samsung Galaxy S5e is only $349.99(24,839) at Bestbuy right now... $349.99 S5e.

• The 4K video recording is what jumps out to me as the better of the two. That's double the quality of how the other one records.
  • 1440p vs 1080p display is personal preference really. I obviously prefer 1440p over 1080p but that doesn't mean I don't like 1080p by any means. This shouldn't matter much imo.
  • The 4GB of RAM is always good as well although 2GB just is acceptable. 4GB would just be wayyyy more snappier.
  • The storage isn't really a pro as you can just buy a 256GB Micro SD for like $30 on a good sale price date. Got mine for that price before Black Friday.
  • CPU's are pretty much the same(not 100% sure on this, just seems like 0.2 more GHz)
  • Battery is pretty much the same, a tie there really.
  • Picture quality is pretty much a tie as well unless you're heavily into photography.

It's really all about what you plan to use it for most tbh.

3 hours ago, Intransigent said:

$507 vs $282

1440p vs 1080p

2.0 GHz 8-Core CPU vs 1.8 GHz 8-Core CPU

4GB RAM vs 2GB RAM

13MP Camera vs 8MP Camera

Records 4K Video @ 30 FPS vs Records 1080p Video @ 30 FPS

64GB Storage vs 32GB Storage (both expandable to 512GB via Micro SD)

12-15 Hour vs 10-13 Hour Battery

I definitely wouldn't be paying $500 for something like this but it's completely up to you.

That same $507 Samsung Galaxy S5e is only $349.99(24,839) at Bestbuy right now... $349.99 S5e.

• The 4K video recording is what jumps out to me as the better of the two. That's double the quality of how the other one records.
  • 1440p vs 1080p display is personal preference really. I obviously prefer 1440p over 1080p but that doesn't mean I don't like 1080p by any means. This shouldn't matter much imo.
  • The 4GB of RAM is always good as well although 2GB just is acceptable. 4GB would just be wayyyy more snappier.
  • The storage isn't really a pro as you can just buy a 256GB Micro SD for like $30 on a good sale price date. Got mine for that price before Black Friday.
  • CPU's are pretty much the same(not 100% sure on this, just seems like 0.2 more GHz)
  • Battery is pretty much the same, a tie there really.
  • Picture quality is pretty much a tie as well unless you're heavily into photography.

It's really all about what you plan to use it for most tbh.

I purchuse only for youtube. 

I cant use bestbuy here

9 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

I purchuse only for youtube. I cant use bestbuy here

If you're just gonna be using it for YouTube, you're probably better off just buying an old gen iPad or an off-brand tablet.

Dragon Touch Max10 Tablet $145.99 1080p IPS 1.6 GHz 8-Core CPU 2GB RAM 6-10 Hour Battery 32GB Storage (expandable to 128GB via MicroSD)

Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD 10.1” Tablet $114.00 720p 2.0 GHz 8-Core CPU 2GB RAM 8 Hour Battery 16GB Storage (expandable to 256GB via MicroSD)

Dragon Touch K10 Android Tablet $99.99 720p IPS 1.3 GHz 4-Core CPU 2GB RAM 6-8 Hour Battery 16GB Storage (expandable to 128GB via MicroSD)

Ankyo MatrixPad Z4 10" Tablet $99.99 720p IPS 1.5 GHz 4-Core CPU 2GB RAM 8 Hour Battery 32GB Storage (expandable to 128GB via MicroSD)

You can get renewed iPads for around $100 to $200. Just try to go for at least 2GB RAM ones. 4GB RAM for an even snappier experience.

9 hours ago, Intransigent said:

If you're just gonna be using it for YouTube, you're probably better off just buying an old gen iPad or an off-brand tablet.

Dragon Touch Max10 Tablet $145.99 1080p IPS 1.6 GHz 8-Core CPU 2GB RAM 6-10 Hour Battery 32GB Storage (expandable to 128GB via MicroSD)

Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD 10.1” Tablet $114.00 720p 2.0 GHz 8-Core CPU 2GB RAM 8 Hour Battery 16GB Storage (expandable to 256GB via MicroSD)

Dragon Touch K10 Android Tablet $99.99 720p IPS 1.3 GHz 4-Core CPU 2GB RAM 6-8 Hour Battery 16GB Storage (expandable to 128GB via MicroSD)

Ankyo MatrixPad Z4 10" Tablet $99.99 720p IPS 1.5 GHz 4-Core CPU 2GB RAM 8 Hour Battery 32GB Storage (expandable to 128GB via MicroSD)

You can get renewed iPads for around $100 to $200. Just try to go for at least 2GB RAM ones. 4GB RAM for an even snappier experience.

I bought the tab a 10.1

Can those magnetic grips cause problems?

2 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

I bought the tab a 10.1

You paid $136(9,638) extra for 0.2 GHz of CPU speed and a few extra hours of battery life over the Dragon Touch Max10 Tablet. Not the greatest decision if you ask me but to each their own I guess.

2 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Can those magnetic grips cause problems?

I wouldn't think so, they're designed to fix problems not cause them.

14 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

You paid $136(9,638) extra for 0.2 GHz of CPU speed and a few extra hours of battery life over the Dragon Touch Max10 Tablet. Not the greatest decision if you ask me but to each their own I guess.

I wouldn't think so, they're designed to fix problems not cause them.

I thought samsung products last long