How to connect Wii controller to PC

Jeremy Dijkstra

So my motherboard doesn't have built-in bluetooth, does anyone know what kind off adapter I have to buy to connect my Wii controller to my pc?

A usb bluetooth dongle will do the trick.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

You can use just standard Bluetooth. The speaker on the Wii mote won't work, however. But I ended up getting firmware corruption on my Wii mote doing this.(supposedly it is really rare but that is my experience) If you want something more reliable. There is a product called the dolphin bar. It is a Wii sensor bar with a USB interface and can communicate with the Wii mote directly. The name is thanks to the fact that It works really well with the dolphin emulator. There are also other modes for it to work like a mouse or a presenter, also

So its like $20 on amazon. Reasonable i you have to buy a bluetooth adapter anyways. https://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-W010-Wireless-Sensor-DolphinBar/dp/B00HZWEB74/ref=asc_df_B00HZWEB74/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=242342868142&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10771243805058750568&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9029108&hvtargid=pla-433088001002&psc=1

Be sure to upgrade the firmware on the thing, however. The original firmware had a bug that would allow the infrared LEDs to burn out.