Pump connector?

I have a bykski distro plate with a pump built in. Pump has a molex connector and also a 4pin pump connector that has 2 wires in it. If I connect the pump connector to the mobo will I get Variable pump control and would I need the molex connected as well?

43 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

I have a bykski distro plate with a pump built in. Pump has a molex connector and also a 4pin pump connector that has 2 wires in it. If I connect the pump connector to the mobo will I get Variable pump control and would I need the molex connected as well?

yes and yes I think.

Looking at the website it claims 

• Power:Standard 4 pin power connector and a PWM 4-Pin header”

That May be their “PWM 4-pin header” with the molex being the “4 pin power connector”.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Yes. Fan header is for PWM and tach signal, molex is the actual power.

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

Yep I got em both plugged in and got control, thanks guys. Nice to not have the pump spinning at 4800 rpm all the time lol