Weird noise + stutter when i Alt+tab

TheLegend_27

Hi, 

since i changed my gpu and made a fresh windows install i am getting some weird noise along with a 1 sec stutter when i alt tab into league of legend (only noticed on this game).

i am also getting casual black screen when i first load into a game where i have to reboot my computer (mouse still moving tho)

Anyone has an idea of what it could be?

recorded a quick video of it, the sound is at the 1 second mark.

Thank you and happy new year.

Untitled.png

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

31 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Untitled.png

haha it was a typo, it's the three tone sound u hear at the 1 sec mark.

Just now, TheLegend_27 said:

haha it was a typo, it's the three tone sound u hear at the 1 sec mark.

Well, all I can hear is "bup bup bup buuup". Nothing that would suggest an issue.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

1 minute ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Well, all I can hear is "bup bup bup buuup". Nothing that would suggest an issue.

that's exactly it. My games stutter every time that sound goes off. never heard that sound before nor found in in the windows sound library. 

1 minute ago, TheLegend_27 said:

that's exactly it. My games stutter every time that sound goes off. never heard that sound before nor found in in the windows sound library. 

Its gotta be some 3rd party soft (virus, possibly?) that creates this noise and makes your PC stutter.

I would try wiping all of the GPU drivers and installing fresh ones.

I honestly never heard that sound before, especially followed by a stutter. That is something really fishy.

10 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Its gotta be some 3rd party soft (virus, possibly?) that creates this noise and makes your PC stutter.

I would try wiping all of the GPU drivers and installing fresh ones.

I honestly never heard that sound before, especially followed by a stutter. That is something really fishy.

that would be really weird as the windows is fresh install and i didn't go anywhere that could have given me a virus. 

i did DDU and install yesterday and it didn't change anything.

Thank you for your help, if anyone ever heard that sound let me know.