LTT official, international used hardware market

Takeo

Heya!

With all the builds and upgrades that people do, I feel like we are missing a portal/subforum/website where we as the community can sell/buy hardware from each other. Be it parts or entire builds.

I believe a separate website might be more suited for this, but you decide. I simply believe that there is tons of hardware lurking among the members that they most likely would like to sell and others need.

Make it happen please!

I think this has already been discussed many a time...
Use the search function!

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

At the moment, the Classifieds section is only visible to members with >100 posts. This is a limitation of the forum software - we can't make the section visible but the content invisible based on post count, so we just have to make the whole section invisible.

Actually, that's not right, it's guests that it doesn't show up for at all. Once you reach 100 posts, you can post in there; before that you can only see it.

HTTP/2 203

28 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

At the moment, the Classifieds section is only visible to members with >100 posts. This is a limitation of the forum software - we can't make the section visible but the content invisible based on post count, so we just have to make the whole section invisible.

Actually, that's not right, it's guests that it doesn't show up for at all. Once you reach 100 posts, you can post in there; before that you can only see it.

Thanks for clarifying.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:27 PM, Takeo said:

Heya!

With all the builds and upgrades that people do, I feel like we are missing a portal/subforum/website where we as the community can sell/buy hardware from each other. Be it parts or entire builds.

I believe a separate website might be more suited for this, but you decide. I simply believe that there is tons of hardware lurking among the members that they most likely would like to sell and others need.

Make it happen please!

I'm sorry if my comment came over rude it was not meant like that. Was just making sure that a certain part wasn't overlooked in my post. :)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

2 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

I'm sorry if my comment came over rude it was not meant like that. Was just making sure that a certain part wasn't overlooked in my post. :)

No offense taken. It is actually visible for logged in members apparently.

However, the name of the subforum is VERY uninformative to be honest. Something like "Marketplace" or similar would be way more useful in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Takeo said:

No offense taken. It is actually visible for logged in members apparently.

However, the name of the subforum is VERY uninformative to be honest. Something like "Marketplace" or similar would be way more useful in my opinion.

True. As "Classifieds" is only commonly used in English speaking world. It doesn't make that much sense when one comes from another language. "Classified" makes it seem more like "secret" than "has been set to a class".

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv