Help for new PC build

34 minutes ago, UwuweweweOssas said:

You searched it on Italian Amazon, thank you. I'll consider it.

If you do your own search, just realize that there is a big difference between the 1650 and the 1650 super. Make sure it says super

1 hour ago, Sat1600 said:

If you do your own search, just realize that there is a big difference between the 1650 and the 1650 super. Make sure it says super

Ok thanks. So, except from the GPU and the PSU, everything else is ok?

45 minutes ago, UwuweweweOssas said:

Ok thanks. So, except from the GPU and the PSU, everything else is ok?

I also suggested an m.2 nvme ssd instead of a sata

1 hour ago, Sat1600 said:

I also suggested an m.2 nvme ssd instead of a sata

Ok, I will later look about it, in the future I will add more RAM and probably a new SSD as you suggests. However, I have a questions, if I do video editing, I can be sure that the preview is 720p or higher and is fluid with Premiere / Vegas (for both RX 570 and GTX 1650S)? Also, those 2 programs, and others like AutoCAD, are totally compatible with my GPU? Because I heard that some GPU aren't supported by specific programs, can I be sure that mine will be? Also, if in the future I want to overclock CPU / GPU i'll need a new motherboard or this one is enough?

I grabbed this from their website and maybe the GPUs from before 2010 will not have this but since then basically any GPU can work with AC: 

Graphics Hardware Recommended
Microsoft® Direct3D 11® capable graphics card or higher ²Minimum
Microsoft® Direct3D 10® capable graphics card or higher ²

Exceptions
OpenGL 3.0 or higher is required for Autodesk® ReCap®

And you don´t really need OC nowadays, I would only get something higher than the GTX 1650, Maybe the 1070 or the super 1660 mentioned before...

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

14 hours ago, Sat1600 said:

A 570 retails for around $120 or less.  A 1660 ti is closer to $280. Not $40 more.

A 450 watt power supply is way more than enough for this build. He does not need a 650 watt power supply. If OP was going to upgrade I would suggest a better quality 450w unit. Not a higher wattage unit

Not where I live a 570 is 150$ and 200$ for 1660ti. Well that is personal choice how one sees the psu issue but according to me everything is getting more power hungry and efficient and psu definitely won't limit the cpu but upgrading the gpu down the line... Well that is another story. 

10 minutes ago, Agent Crimson said:

Not where I live a 570 is 150$ and 200$ for 1660ti. Well that is personal choice how one sees the psu issue but according to me everything is getting more power hungry and efficient and psu definitely won't limit the cpu but upgrading the gpu down the line... Well that is another story. 

Where are you located? Those prices seem out of whack

9 hours ago, seagate_surfer said:

I grabbed this from their website and maybe the GPUs from before 2010 will not have this but since then basically any GPU can work with AC: 

Graphics Hardware Recommended
Microsoft® Direct3D 11® capable graphics card or higher ²Minimum
Microsoft® Direct3D 10® capable graphics card or higher ²

Exceptions
OpenGL 3.0 or higher is required for Autodesk® ReCap®

And you don´t really need OC nowadays, I would only get something higher than the GTX 1650, Maybe the 1070 or the super 1660 mentioned before...

So I will be fine with both RX 570 and GTX 1650S? Thank you