First Person View PC BUILD Guide!

ColinLTT

I have a similar case (Corsair 400Q) and two SSD's to install.

Where do you recommend to install the SSD's ? (for ease of install and maintenance) 

There is two options :

- on the side (there is 3 slots there) I don't like the fact the SSD connections are on the top side (would make more sense to be on the bottom).

- in the 3.5" drive slots (at the bottom). It will make panel side cleaner (less cable mess) but the 3.5 harddrive cage use tons of space in front of PSU (cables have to do a 90 degrees turn there).

Also I am considering buying some Corsair sleeve cables.

Will it make the case wiring simpler and cleaner ? (or it just improve the look) 

• 8 months later...

Could we get a video showing how this was filmed with the camera setup and audio? 

I usually see people either working around a tripod, holding a camera up all the time, or bad quality camera glasses for videos just walking around.

So I'm pretty interested to see how they kept up the quality from his view like that, like if he had a full camera strapped to his head.  

And yeah since there's a discussion on it I wanna weigh in too, I really don't think a video meant to be a general PC building guide should show pulling up a CPU cooler by the fan like that, even if it works out for you there's obviously also people here who've damaged their fans like that so I feel for the intended audience they should be shown how to be more careful.

I don't really have an opinion on the other stuff except plugging in the sata randomly, since I really think encouraging people to read the manual first in general is a good idea.

22 minutes ago, Kurogal said:

Could we get a video showing how this was filmed with the camera setup and audio? 

I imagine it was something like a GoPro on a headband or something

please quote me or tag me @wall03 so i can see your response

motherboard buying guide      psu buying guide      pc building guide     privacy guide

ltt meme thread

folding at home stats

pc:

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 CL-16

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz

SSD: 256GB SP

GPU: Radeon RX 570 8GB OC

Cinebench R23 score: 9097 (multi) 1236 (single)

don't some things look better when they are lowercase?

-wall03

hello dark mode users

goodbye light mode users