Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super - size compatibility

asernag

Hey all,

I recently built a gaming rig in an NZXT H510, with an MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WiFi MoBo. For this i switched out an older card for the RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC, which has three fans and is larger than what was previously installed.

I've been rummaging for the specs for both parts but I can't understand which measurements to check to see if they're size-compatible (I don't have the motherboard with me). The motherboard has a heat sink for the M.2 drive, and I just don't know if it'll clear. Could anyone help me out, either with spec guidance or a similar rig?

Thanks,

Adrian

Case:

GPU Clearance: Up to 381mm w/o front watercooler installed, up to 325mm with front watercooler installed

GPU:

Length: 286.5mm

The GPU will fit into the case.

The motherboard M.2 heatsink shouldn't interfere either, this is kind of how it will look (the motherboard is about 243mm wide):

image.png.2029c40c8bd63c7a683e3ebe1e751cf1.png

Just be sure to install an M.2 SSD before installing your GPU. As you likely can't get to it after installing a GPU.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/