Yet Another Sw 810 Build [pathogen]

pzt

what is the backplate for gpu made of? did you buy it or you  made  it?

Made it on the live stream nice man!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Such an awesome build!!! I'm so jealous.

Even though I helped you buy some of it ;)  

;)

talk about eye candy..... that looks biblical! 

question: where did you find that white plate thingy (sorry, i dont know what its called) that you drilled holes into and put at the bottom of your case?

Again, amazing!

Thanks keeper :D and it's made from acylic! I made it myself!

This has got to be my favorite build so far. I love it so so so much. Beautiful modding and sleeving and everything is just uhh immaculate :3

Thanks for the kind words!

Now I know why I wanted to spend £3000 or so on a rig. Just need a job first!

Hahah yeah i need another job so i can do more :)

just an exceptionally sweet rig! love the work you put in to it! Great customizations! Well done!

Thanks alot man!!

This is a build i can only dream of. Thanks for sharing!

too kind :D

Drooling thats sexy.

Thank you Adam :D i find myself doing that too!!

This looks so awesome. Where can i order one? ;)

Order mine if u'd like! I have the upgrade fever. once it starts it cant stop i ust wanna make another one :)

gratz on live stream

WHAAAT I MADE IT :D I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET!

BOOYAH :) 

thanks tho cyber!

what is the backplate for gpu made of? did you buy it or you  made  it?

Just cut it from a square of acrylic!

Made it on the live stream nice man!

Thanks I hadn't watched it yet but man am i excite now  :lol:

word of advice bro if your power supply is mounted downwards you should remove the carpet as tiny strings may get stuck in the fan and may cause problems in the future other then that awesome build !! :)

Intel Core i5 4670k,ASUS B85-MG,4GB Vengeance,Gigabyte 7950,Cooler Master Elite 430 Black,Cooler Master 600 Silent Pro

*high five* on a kick ass job!  :D

| Case: Cooler Master Sniper Black | CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 | Video: 2x EVGA GTX680 Classified SLI | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Sniper 1866 |

Drives: OWC Electra 60GB SSD, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, 2x WD Black 500GB, WD Black 640GB | Cooling: H100i w/ 2 Noctua NF-F12s push | Sound: ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 |

| Power Supply: Corsair TX750 |

this was an epic build, great job man. 

It's sooo beautiful, I love it, the white and green fit perfectly, but I do say your loop is very confusing to follow D:

I wanted to do a build almost exactly like this, but with some different fans, and rads, etc. But, I have no money D: It looks amazing though. Someday I will have my white and green themed computer.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

how did you make the basement and were did you get it

Where did you get the curved L shape acrylic from for the basement, looks great, wanting to do something like that.

This deserves to be featured on the livestream!!

word of advice bro if your power supply is mounted downwards you should remove the carpet as tiny strings may get stuck in the fan and may cause problems in the future other then that awesome build !! :)

fan filters bro..

*high five* on a kick ass job!  :D

Thanks man *high five*!

this was an epic build, great job man. 

thanks for the kind words bob :)

It's sooo beautiful, I love it, the white and green fit perfectly, but I do say your loop is very confusing to follow D:

thanks assassin, and i like it that way! Make it a little diff than everyone else's build in a way!?

I wanted to do a build almost exactly like this, but with some different fans, and rads, etc. But, I have no money D: It looks amazing though. Someday I will have my white and green themed computer.

That was me then that someday finally came :D

how did you make the basement and were did you get it

Acrylic. Bent it and drilled it myself if u look @ pics!

bootifull

Thanks! !

another great build

I like the green coolant, very cool effect

thank you snef!

Where did you get the curved L shape acrylic from for the basement, looks great, wanting to do something like that.

Made it from acrylic!

This deserves to be featured on the livestream!!

Someone said it was I Havent watched it yet, linus hasnt uploaded it yet -_______-

I see you added more photos at the start nice :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Awesome build! How did you do the back late for the graphics card and where did you get the the thing that you cut and put over the power supply?

This looks absolutely AMAZING! very OCD like it LOTS :D GG!

FX 8350 Black Edition 4.2Ghz

Palit GTX 580 1.5gb

H80i ,TX850, Corsair 300R

This is oneo of the best builds I've ever seen!  I would love to build a PC with a custom loop, you've done an amazing job of it!

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I see you added more photos at the start nice :P

Yepp :) thank tic tac!

Sexy fucking green.

i thought so myself :D

Awesome build! How did you do the back late for the graphics card and where did you get the the thing that you cut and put over the power supply?

Both made from acylic, the back plate is kinda just sitting on the top, it's wedged under the back io and i mean i don move my case anyways so im not worried about it moving.

what are those 3 monitors u have btw? 

newer acer monitors. Got em about 4 months ago when they came out. THEY ARE AWESOME. I think linus did a video a month or so ago on them on the ncix channel. If you are considering 3 monitors get them.

AWESOME build man :)

Thanks Yashrock!

This looks absolutely AMAZING! very OCD like it LOTS :D GG!

Thanks man :) !!!!

This is oneo of the best builds I've ever seen!  I would love to build a PC with a custom loop, you've done an amazing job of it!

I too had a similar build to yours then just went all out on this one! Used to have a air cooled + H100, then gave the h100 to my gf and upgraded to full custom!

Thanks for the kind words Jamdude :)

That is so cool! hope i had enough money to build a similar :(

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40