Yet Another Sw 810 Build [pathogen]

pzt

wow, i love the color scheme, it looks so good  :o

Only thing i would do is remove the skull on the mainboard heatsink, at least its not the ridiculous gun or cartridge

like on some other gigabyte boards.

And the green tone of the fans/sleeve/coolant doesn't match 100% but thats close to impossible i think. 

I presume thats mdpcx sleeve/heatshrink? 

Holy crap. Green and black are my favorite colors, but that is gorgeous with the white case. I have a feeling this is going to be the build log of the week. Great work man!

Zephyr:

3770k (Stock clock) w/ Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R | 16GB DDR3 @ 2133Mhz | 2x Radeon HD 6950 (Reference, stock clock) | Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional | Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200w | 60GB SSD Boot, 750GB HDD Media, 1TB HDD Programs

Its SO sexy! Love the white/green theme! Exactly what Im planning to build :) Dont you wanna take the GPU-powercables above the tubing? i think it would look tidier... Awesome build though.

C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

lets see if i can reply to all of these at once!

beautiful rig man. awesome job 

Thank you good sir!

that is the best looking build I have seen in a while props

Good to hear! Makes me feel goood hahah! thanks man!

Its so AWESOME ;) i need to get a Job and build one myselfe ^^

Yeah, this is where pretty much, well no all of my money went because it was just a spring summer job!

have no more munniez -____- 

Thanks tho man!

That looks amazing! I love the backplate on the GTX 680 you've got going there, really really nice white. Also love how you've sort of wrapped around the cable with the tubing. 

You sir, have won 10 interwebz points. 

Thanks man, and yeah that cable tubing mixup is like my favorite part too :D

Looks Awesome, I find that green is such a unique colour. Excellent work :)

Appreciate it man!

This will be featured on the livestream this friday...

You think!? I mean i think its good not that good tho!

Thanks for the kind words though!

Love it! Im such a sissy when it comes to green coolant

is that mayhem pastel?

Though I would recommend some rotary adapter for the aesthetic 

and get some 3mm led into the cpu block (there is a built in slot already) to show off the coolant even more :)

Yeah to mayhems mint green pastel! And yeah I wanted to do that w/ the led's just ran out of money changing things up so much!

That looks so amazing! Very good job :)

Thanks you Denned!

This looks absolutely amazing! great job man.

Thanks Prian!

Wow! I did not think green, white and black would fit well together but apparently I was brutally wrong, that looks absolutely amazing!

Great job man! (or girl)

Yeah I wanted to go off the beaten path from the usual blue and red builds. (as you can see t the beginning i was going blue but changed my mind when i ordered green fans!) So I went with green. My last Build was purple and black themed so i was trying to keep it semi original :P I think it turned out to be the right choice :D

this is similar to how im doing my next build, but im doing nothing but black and white with a cosmos 2

Thats funny I wa about to get the Cosmos 2, it was this one or the cosmos and i couldnt make up my mind so my gf bought me which one she thought i should get and surprised me (it was this one obviously) 

wow, i love the color scheme, it looks so good   :o

Only thing i would do is remove the skull on the mainboard heatsink, at least its not the ridiculous gun or cartridge

like on some other gigabyte boards.

And the green tone of the fans/sleeve/coolant doesn't match 100% but thats close to impossible i think. 

I presume thats mdpcx sleeve/heatshrink? 

Yeah i know the skull is silly but its the price to pay for a sweet motherboard otherwise.

And yeah I wasnt really worried about spending the time to make things match they match good enough imo.. All vibrant greens.

and yeah mdpc sleeve, never ended up using the heatshrink

Holy crap. Green and black are my favorite colors, but that is gorgeous with the white case. I have a feeling this is going to be the build log of the week. Great work man!

Thank you for your kind words Dragonflare!

Its SO sexy! Love the white/green theme! Exactly what Im planning to build  :) Dont you wanna take the GPU-powercables above the tubing? i think it would look tidier... Awesome build though.

Thanks man! I was thinkign that it looked kinda cool being 'sloppy' i guess you would say!

this needs to be seen by linus/slick and featured on the live show. this i a very clean build.

Should defiantly be build of the week; for sure!!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

Thanks guys :D but doubt it, they have done so many switch builds so far!

This is prob going to be the next BoTW!  I'd vote for it, sick rig bro, love it! (BoTW = Build of The Week) lol

Sweet ! 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

This is prob going to be the next BoTW!  I'd vote for it, sick rig bro, love it! (BoTW = Build of The Week) lol

Thanks for the kind words :D

Sweet ! 

Thanks Fiq!

Nice build I love some of the clever camera angles such as the copper block on the heatsink reflecting the trees :)

Hahah I was just trying to be sweet, i know im not though!

Thanks though man :)

Very nice man, love the gpu plexi backplates, how did you stick it on?

Just sitting on there! i'ts kinda wedged below the back io metal thing on the mobo so it stays, i mean i dont move my case really anyways so its not an issue!

thanks for the kind words!

That is so damn slick. I really like the added top to the 680 and the covers for the PSU. Awesome job, definitely stream worthy.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM

you should give a list of all the liquid parts you are using on the final build.

Nice build! It's nice to see the occasional green theme, and it's another to see one that is actually pulled off right :)

I love what you did with the quick disconnects. I see that you were considering using them on the CPU waterblock as well but in the end you went with normal fittings. Is there a reason on why you decided on that? It looks more cleaner in my opinion the way it is now, but I've never seen someone try this kind of concept before and it caught my eye. Was it because they were too long/not very rigid and you were worried that they'd make some cracks in the CPU waterblock?

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

Screw the whole loop I'm in love with the keyboard! Is that carbon fiber? If so, how long did it take to get the key caps done like that?

Extremely cool, that's for sure, looks how it's supposed to, professional done work

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Outstanding build! Love the neon green lub!

That is so damn slick. I really like the added top to the 680 and the covers for the PSU. Awesome job, definitely stream worthy.

Thank you thank you :D

you should give a list of all the liquid parts you are using on the final build.

Lets see..

EK CSQ bay res / supremacy / 680 block

EK coolstream rads, a 240 and 360

Swiftech MCPX something something (pump)

Duralene tubing

Koolance fittings 8 qdc's and the rest regular

Mayhems's pastel mint green

Nice build! It's nice to see the occasional green theme, and it's another to see one that is actually pulled off right :)

I love what you did with the quick disconnects. I see that you were considering using them on the CPU waterblock as well but in the end you went with normal fittings. Is there a reason on why you decided on that? It looks more cleaner in my opinion the way it is now, but I've never seen someone try this kind of concept before and it caught my eye. Was it because they were too long/not very rigid and you were worried that they'd make some cracks in the CPU waterblock?

Well i was going to do it like that @ first cause i planned to do all qdc's but that got to be wayyyyyy to expensive. For the ones in my case now that was around $80.

Because you need 2 qdc's for one fitting essentially. @ 10 bucks plus a pop it adds up quick. They are more like 13 each.

But yeah i chose to go this route because if there was a problem the rad holds the most coolant so i thought it'd be good to seal that off. If I wanna swap cpu or gpu ill just choke it at the rad's and then it will be less coolant to add back /  take less time to bleed the loop again

Screw the whole loop I'm in love with the keyboard! Is that carbon fiber? If so, how long did it take to get the key caps done like that?

hahah sorry to get your hopes up mate. Thats the shadow from the screen of the window :p

Still an awesome keyboard :D

Extremely cool, that's for sure, looks how it's supposed to, professional done work

Really nice to here such a compliment. Makes me feel like the year of waiting was worth it!!

Outstanding build! Love the neon green lub!

Thank you Aerosonea!

Awesome build, this will be on the next livestream for sure. I love the metal psu bay cover. Makes it look so much more professional. By the way, what fan controller is that?

Current Build: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Windowed | i5-3570K | Asus GTX 660 Top @ 1200Mhz/6524Mhz | Asus P8-Z77V |

Corsair HX750 | WD Black 500 GB | Kingston HyperX Genesis 8 GB (2x4 GB)

LqyBo6gl.jpg

TXpFDrNl.jpg

xRRTmJll.jpg

r98L3sRl.jpg

SRIEXWgl.jpg

oeQHVJol.jpg

02Ejlial.jpg

DImhSTgl.jpg

vVImKVLl.jpg

SNuhMPol.jpg

BNpFPuSl.jpg

bwM9yuKl.jpg

XunNQCol.jpg

erAPl1hl.jpg

nXMtc7kl.jpg

KeIPz23l.jpg

QfmaPgkl.jpg

rvGTJDol.jpg

KgLOrOil.jpg

J5Cctnxl.jpg

8ABVsVXl.jpg

mgZ13Ajl.jpg

lPzcDpfl.jpg

cr9jCt5l.jpg

Hu0JmOHl.jpg

LGf5YOQl.jpg

vY7mEUCl.jpg

a98FrEol.jpg

sEaYQKyl.jpg

DkHh6pvl.jpg

Xow3E8Ql.jpg

rOBsjRnl.jpg

hLPFksfl.jpg

Gt7Pinal.jpg

AEh40iOl.jpg

W5ir9BZl.jpg

z8b9Iybl.jpg

vqFajAUl.jpg

0RDlY09l.jpg

ZwuIKz4l.jpg

cBn3C6Xl.jpg

zQIDgkxl.jpg

HvAyRYal.jpg

NW9I5BTl.jpg

Srr3Z2Vl.jpg

FX0315Ml.jpg

5Ll6Rp5l.jpg

Ls2oYDNl.jpg

PvXYP3Dl.jpg

xkvS84hl.jpg

iqxIe3Rl.jpg

8LGjt7ol.jpg

Q1OGiEbl.jpg

Wo78tLnl.jpg

VCaphpil.jpg

WieXASdl.jpg

MjfkcPel.jpg

Tu0H1opl.jpg

XkKSLhBl.jpg

hoyNsZVl.jpg

Q2knIYll.jpg

waUh9HAl.jpg

MKN038Dl.jpg

6F2Tbsil.jpg

ISnBiHhl.jpg

7H4MWtBl.jpg

HXcPVOIl.jpg

G4XNx7Xl.jpg

As you can see i Swapped parts a few times because I wanted to make sure it was just right!!!

Also I have yet to use the ram dominators, they dont fit on the platinums -____-
Anyways here are some finalized pics!

Hcqe3cz.jpg

CmGI2Gc.jpg

lgQs8gm.jpg

h7LvNpy.jpg

GtzglYM.jpg

6XQ5E1g.jpg

9pVtAQS.jpg

B7unz4X.jpg

And thats pretty much that! Hope you like!

u are going on the live stream