Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WolfLoverPro

Is it rude to lookup how much one of my Christmas presents were

Posted · Original PosterOP

I got a new watch and the brand is popular so it’s kit the fact that I care if it’s cheap.  It’s the fact that they spent that much on a watch for me. 

I dont wanna look it up because it feels rude but I do at the same time

2 hours ago, Levent said:

Yes it is. A gift shouldnt be judged by its value. Someone giving you gifts means they value you, not everyone can afford to spend big dollar on gifts.

So if I don't give my friend a gift it means I don't value him? please.

I tend to reply with memes because I lack social skills and don't know how to express myself correctly.

6 minutes ago, Caroline said:

So if I don't give my friend a gift it means I don't value him? please.

Not what I meant, there lots of ways to show someone your appreciation. Giving gifts is one of them (and FYI it's least of my favorite things to do). I value time more than gifts, if someone appreciates me I rather have them spend time with me and I also do the same thing.

y'all need to poop more often.

57 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

no it means your broke LOLLL

Saved your reply by adding LOLLL at the end

Budget build
CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G
iGPU: Vega 11
Ram: Crucial 16GB DDR4 2666mhz dual channel
MB: Gigabyte ga-a320m s2h v2
SSD: Crucial 240GB
PSU: Cheap 500W
Case: Cougar MX330-G

I don't think it's all that rude to be honestly. It's not like you're looking to sell it, are you? Now had you asked them what they spent on it or asked to see the receipt then yes, that would be VERY rude. 

I wouldnt care if someone did it to me. What do I care, I bought someone a gift not because of the value of the gift but because I value the relationship. If you wanna know than just look

CPU Ryzen 3600, MB MSI MEG Ace x570, RAM Corsair Vengence Pro 32gb @ 3200 mhz, Custom Loop, Thermal Take Core P5 TG, GPU EVGA RTX2080 Ti XC  PC Part Picker list for complete build https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/j86vTB

There’s an old old saying “ never look a gift horse in the mouth”

this comes from the fact that checking the wear level of a horses teeth is one of the more accurate ways to Check age.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Whats the watch, I want to see it

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."