Is it rude to lookup how much one of my Christmas presents were

WolfLoverPro

I got a new watch and the brand is popular so it’s kit the fact that I care if it’s cheap.  It’s the fact that they spent that much on a watch for me. 

I dont wanna look it up because it feels rude but I do at the same time

Yes it is. A gift shouldnt be judged by its value. Someone giving you gifts means they value you, not everyone can afford to spend big dollar on gifts.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

So if I don't give my friend a gift it means I don't value him? please.

no it means your broke LOLLL

6 minutes ago, Caroline said:

So if I don't give my friend a gift it means I don't value him? please.

Not what I meant, there lots of ways to show someone your appreciation. Giving gifts is one of them (and FYI it's least of my favorite things to do). I value time more than gifts, if someone appreciates me I rather have them spend time with me and I also do the same thing.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

57 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

no it means your broke LOLLL

Saved your reply by adding LOLLL at the end

I don't think it's all that rude to be honestly. It's not like you're looking to sell it, are you? Now had you asked them what they spent on it or asked to see the receipt then yes, that would be VERY rude. 

I wouldnt care if someone did it to me. What do I care, I bought someone a gift not because of the value of the gift but because I value the relationship. If you wanna know than just look

There’s an old old saying “ never look a gift horse in the mouth”

this comes from the fact that checking the wear level of a horses teeth is one of the more accurate ways to Check age.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Treat it like it's very expensive, but don't ever have any intention to sell it.

Whats the watch, I want to see it

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."