To encourage social distancing, you must leave two blank lines at the start and end of every post, and before and after every quote. Failure to comply may result in non-essential parts of the forum closing. Click for more details. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
person223

Upgrade path???

Thread locked. No trolling or shitposts.

CPU: Only if you need more cores

GPU: Only if your use-case can leverage more than 1 GPU

Depends on what you are missing at the moment.. Unless this post was just to show off to others I guess?? ?

I apologize for the way I am. If my post seemed rude, that was not my intention. Just my ineptness in forming a nice coherent message.

"those times will never come back :("

"I wish I could find a way to end the pain, other than the way I keep thinking of"

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, minibois said:

CPU: Only if you need more cores

GPU: Only if your use-case can leverage more than 1 GPU

Depends on what you are missing at the moment.. Unless this post was just to show off to others I guess?? ?

this post was fake because i got bored sorry

Just now, person223 said:

this post was fake because i got bored sorry

.... Well that was the most mundane fake post I have ever seen.

Usually people at least say they have like triple Titan cards and Threadrippers.

I apologize for the way I am. If my post seemed rude, that was not my intention. Just my ineptness in forming a nice coherent message.

"I wish I could find a way to end the pain, other than the way I keep thinking of"

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, minibois said:

.... Well that was the most mundane fake post I have ever seen.

Usually people at least say they have like triple Titan cards and Threadrippers.

Post remake

I have quade socket 4th gen threadripper that i stole from amd. It has 100 cores and 200 threads clocked at 9999999999999 giga hezts also i have 10 rtx 9080 ti in 10 way sli wich are supposed to be launced in 2099

I can run any game at 999999999+ frames a second and at max settings at 35k resoulutions and my system makes no sound at all with 

also to cool this i have 99 noctua fans at 999999 rpm these fans cost 1000000 dollers per fan

do i have any upgrade path

3 minutes ago, person223 said:

Post remake

I have quade socket 4th gen threadripper that i stole from amd. It has 100 cores and 200 threads clocked at 9999999999999 giga hezts also i have 10 rtx 9080 ti in 10 way sli wich are supposed to be launced in 2099

I can run any game at 999999999+ frames a second and at max settings at 35k resoulutions and my system makes no sound at all with 

also to cool this i have 99 noctua fans at 999999 rpm these fans cost 1000000 dollers per fan

do i have any upgrade path

I'd get a Mac Mini, my dude!

15 minutes ago, person223 said:

I have a intel i9 9900ks and a titan rtx. Is there anything i can upgrade to?

Sell that Titan RTX for RTX 2080TI and you save yourself $1500 for another good Ryzen PC or something useful. RTX Titan is like 5 to 10 fps over RTX 2080TI at $1500 more.

Posted · Best Answer

Thread locked. No trolling or shitposts.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450