A bit of a project

ReHaNTHEREAL

Without getting right to the chase, I will provide some background information first. If you want to cut right to the chase, jump to point number 2). 

1)So…I am an ACCA student. And, since the exams are computer based, we do our exams on this platform [bit.ly/acca-crw]. It has 2 main weaknesses, that it is an instable web application and that, it cannot save the workings to view later (only recourse is to take screenshots.) 

2) To overcome the problems above, I would need to make a standalone program out of bit.ly/acca-crw This should have the ability to create a savable, unencrypted file, preferably .xslx & .docx or .odt. 

In addition, I need authentication with an email and password, so that only the people in the institute I work for, can access. 

If you have the capability & free time to do this, contact me at +94785707670 or DM. 

A monetary payout will definitely be made.

Thank you for your time.

You can create functionality that exports to excel using a variety of JavaScript frameworks i.e. kendo-ui. 

You can probably do what you want without a custom app though. If the exams use the browser the OneNote extension will probably work? There's a windows 10 app called steps recorder and it takes screenshots of all the things you interact with.

Submit your job on upwork.com. 

You get higher chance that people will respond this way. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

11 hours ago, wasab said:

Submit your job on upwork.com. 

You get higher chance that people will respond this way. 

Thanks, will do.