.net error

zindan

Okay I am getting super tired of this now. I have installed latest version of .net framework whatever that is and everytime I am trying to play certain games I am getting similar errors to this: image.png.a23d206c27d473e36b2476bd008a0db1.png

I can't do anything, like everything is undoable because of this. How can I fix this ?  I would really appreciate help thank you.

Are you playing pirated version of the game or something? These errors do not usually appear on legitimate games. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Just now, wasab said:

Are you playing pirated version of the game or something? These errors do not usually appear on legitimate games. 

Nah, it's just an emulator. Not even trying to run a game. 

1 minute ago, zindan said:

Nah, it's just an emulator. Not even trying to run a game. 

Which emulator?

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Just now, wasab said:

Which emulator?

It's so I can play my nintendo switch games on the pc instead for better graphics. I wanna play my breath of the wild on the pc with 40k 60fps

Just now, zindan said:

It's so I can play my nintendo switch games on the pc instead for better graphics. I wanna play my breath of the wild on the pc with 40k 60fps

Haha. Not possible. You get better performance playing on native console. Switch emulator currently is quite immature. It barely hits 25 fps in 720p on some games running on a core i9 proccesor and 2080ti. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 minute ago, wasab said:

Haha. Not possible. You get better performance playing on native console. Switch emulator currently is quite immature. It barely hits 25 fps in 720p on some games running on a core i9 proccesor and 2080ti. 

Then what is shit shaiiiit 

7 minutes ago, zindan said:

Then what is shit shaiiiit 

The game shown is patched with fps++ graphics pack design specifically to run nicely with the emulator. If you run the unmodded game, no way would it be 4k. Emulator still isnt capable.  

I suggest you give up on the idea before you download/do something that seriously mess up your computer

Sudo make me a sandwich 

26 minutes ago, zindan said:

Okay I am getting super tired of this now. I have installed latest version of .net framework whatever that is and everytime I am trying to play certain games I am getting similar errors to this.

Which version of .NET did you install? The message states you need .NET 4.0 in particular, meaning e.g. .NET 4.7 won't do. You can install multiple versions of .NET simultaneously.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/migration-guide/how-to-determine-which-versions-are-installed

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply