Which Headphones are better ?

Peep_

So i decided for christmas to buy headphones  

But idk which  to pick between  Razer Krakens v2 pro    or  Hyper x clouds 2 

Krakens have great bass. Cloud IIs have clear and and fairly "Flat" sound with little bass. 

My opinion is this - If you want headset that can help you immerse into a game or a movie - get Kraken. If you want Headset for relaxing music listening or competitive gaming - get Could II.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

On 12/21/2019 at 6:28 PM, rice guru said:

Out of the 2 clouds are better. But neither are the best at this price range

I dunno. Price/Performance aside, the Cloud 2 is pretty comfortable and sounds decent. It’s well worth the price. And yeah, there are so many options out there. Too many options. Maybe you’ll find a discontinued NAD HP 50 for $100. Maybe you’ll find an older Sennheiser for $100 as well. But you’ll have to bite the bullet eventually and BUY something. 

3 hours ago, kokakolia said:

I dunno. Price/Performance aside, the Cloud 2 is pretty comfortable and sounds decent. It’s well worth the price. And yeah, there are so many options out there. Too many options. Maybe you’ll find a discontinued NAD HP 50 for $100. Maybe you’ll find an older Sennheiser for $100 as well. But you’ll have to bite the bullet eventually and BUY something. 

Yes but the closely related mh 751 or sennheiser PC 37x  exists around this price range which are noticably better