New Laptop Need help deciding

I am a Freshman studying computer science and AI minors. I plan to take AI as my subject for Post Grad.... I need a very nice laptop. I have no budget limitation. But the first thing I am stuck on is Apple or Windows I have been using windows for a long time and i have a pretty nice desktop too. If I go for Windows what would be your suggestion for a laptop with i7, Rtx 2060, 1 Tb SSD, high refresh rate screen and premium build quality, post sales service is also a consideration. And or if i should skip Windows for a laptop and get on the Apple Train?

My Considerations for Laptops:- 

Razer Blade 15 (It has pathetic service, only 512GB SSD and the base model does not come with the best display but has amazing everything else):-    2100$ (With Razer Care)

Dell Alienware M15 (It has pathetic cooling but everything else is unmatched) :-   1950$ (240HZ & No extras)

MSI GS65 (Worst Build Quality out of the bunch single channel memory with no user upgradability):-   2300$ (240HZ & No extras)        

Asus Zepherus S GX502 (It performs best in all categories but the looks are a little unprofessional and people have mixed opinions on its service and only 512GB):-  1850$ (240HZ & No extras)

Apple MacBook Pro 16" (Well it is Apple, it has the best battery hands down and the only down side to a mac is inability to game also dongles for days) :-    2600/2800$(Depending on GFX)

stay away from razer, everyone I know with a razer laptop eventually had a broken laptop, not of their own volition.

I'd actually recommend the dell xps 15, since it has a gpu, albeit a weak one, and then a thunderbolt egpu for the heavy tasks when you need it. it's super easy to carry around when you don't need the gpu horsepower, which will be 97% of the time your in class. There are some other options as well, I just am a fan of the xps.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Not going to lie, I would actually go for the maingear laptop linus reviewed earlier today. The maingear laptop looked pretty solid, with an up to date i7 and a 1660ti (for the lower end if cost is an issue) or a 2070 (forget if max q or not). It looks pretty professional with a high refresh rate display, even better, it isnt a tn panel either. Just a thought. 

2 hours ago, Divyansh Jain said:

I am a Freshman studying computer science and AI minors. I plan to take AI as my subject for Post Grad.... I need a very nice laptop. I have no budget limitation. But the first thing I am stuck on is Apple or Windows I have been using windows for a long time and i have a pretty nice desktop too. If I go for Windows what would be your suggestion for a laptop with i7, Rtx 2060, 1 Tb SSD, high refresh rate screen and premium build quality, post sales service is also a consideration. And or if i should skip Windows for a laptop and get on the Apple Train?

My Considerations for Laptops:- 

Razer Blade 15 (It has pathetic service, only 512GB SSD and the base model does not come with the best display but has amazing everything else):-    2100$ (With Razer Care)

Dell Alienware M15 (It has pathetic cooling but everything else is unmatched) :-   1950$ (240HZ & No extras)

MSI GS65 (Worst Build Quality out of the bunch single channel memory with no user upgradability):-   2300$ (240HZ & No extras)        

Asus Zepherus S GX502 (It performs best in all categories but the looks are a little unprofessional and people have mixed opinions on its service and only 512GB):-  1850$ (240HZ & No extras)

Apple MacBook Pro 16" (Well it is Apple, it has the best battery hands down and the only down side to a mac is inability to game also dongles for days) :-    2600/2800$(Depending on GFX)

ASUS ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 144Hz IPS Type FHD, GeForce RTX 2070, Intel Core i7-8750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Aura Sync RGB, Windows 10 64-bit, GX531GW-AS76

for 1500 is a no brainer.

If you want a thin and light gaming laptop with good battery life while not costing too much, go for Tongfang QC7 aka Eluktronics Mag-15 / Maingear Element / XMG Fusion 15 / Aftershock Vapor 15 Pro. 1660Ti can be boosted to 2060 level while 2070MQ can be boosted to near 2070MP level with Tongfang GPU Boost

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

6 hours ago, genexis_x said:

If you want a thin and light gaming laptop with good battery life while not costing too much, go for Tongfang QC7 aka Eluktronics Mag-15 / Maingear Element / XMG Fusion 15 / Aftershock Vapor 15 Pro. 1660Ti can be boosted to 2060 level while 2070MQ can be boosted to near 2070MP level with Tongfang GPU Boost

It is mostly for programming about 80% programming and 20% fooling around with random things. 

11 hours ago, Divyansh Jain said:

It is mostly for programming about 80% programming and 20% fooling around with random things. 

It will handle heavy programming well too

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128