Thank you for all the help

Go to solution Solved by Slottr,

-Threads Merged-

-Moved to Build Logs-

Congrats on the new pc!

I'd like to take a moment to thank each and everyone who've helped me to make my first ever gaming PC, yes the previous one which I bought was shit and wasn't built by me, this what I went with.

Ryzen 5 1600

MSI B450m pro vdh max

8x2 Corsair Vengeance RAM

Gigabyte 1650 super ( I didn't went with and card because I was going to do video editing and cuda works

Corsair CX450 

Aerocool Cylon black!!

IMG_20191219_225643.jpg

This is actually my first ever gaming PC build, I did it before Christmas and definitely after watching millions of videos I decided to do it by myself, so the first picture actually hoe th guy in the retail store did it, and the next picture is how I did it!!

Definitely rate me for my first ever Gaming PC built and definitely cable management, I actually put more than 3 hours on it, I guess watching countless hours of PC building videos paid off!!

IMG_20191219_205607.jpg

IMG_20191219_225732.jpg

IMG_20191219_223732.jpg

-Threads Merged-

-Moved to Build Logs-

Congrats on the new pc!

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

12 hours ago, Ranajoy Shil said:

This is actually my first ever gaming PC build, I did it before Christmas and definitely after watching millions of videos I decided to do it by myself, so the first picture actually hoe th guy in the retail store did it, and the next picture is how I did it!!

Definitely rate me for my first ever Gaming PC built and definitely cable management, I actually put more than 3 hours on it, I guess watching countless hours of PC building videos paid off!!

IMG_20191219_205607.jpg

IMG_20191219_225732.jpg

IMG_20191219_223732.jpg

looks good only thing i can see is rotate your back fan so the wire is at the top.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

4 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

looks good only thing i can see is rotate your back fan so the wire is at the top.

Okay fam, I'll do it asap, this is my first time after watching countless hours of tech videos haha!! The first pic was how the people in the retail store did it, and next pic was how I did it!!!

1 minute ago, Ranajoy Shil said:

Okay fam, I'll do it asap, this is my first time after watching countless hours of tech videos haha!! The first pic was how the people in the retail store did it, and next pic was how I did it!!!

ya i can see you looking in to making it look good haha

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links