Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InfinityVive

The beach girl in GTA V...

8 minutes ago, InfinityVive said:

Yes... I think I am old enough as I am 17 years old

image.jpeg.51ac5c5458b3496a99c12919944088b4.jpeg

Image result for are you though

stop whining. you're going to have to learn to load things with explicit or suggestive title screens in the background so that your brother doesn't snitch on you, because now he knows it gets you "hit with a pan (or whatever actually happened) and he can get you in trouble for it.

besides, it's common sense not to play gtaV around a 5 year old, or hell, anyone under the age of 16 as far as I care. be aware of your surroundings when you play and perhaps speak to your mother and ask her to enforce that if you, say, have your door closed while playing games, he isn't allowed to enter as while the games may be acceptable for your age group they're wholly inappropriate for his

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

im technically still grounded from my ds. my parents look it away saying they are grounding me for 2 days and here we are 12 years later and i still havent gotten it back

>your parents trapping your DS in a pocket of slow time like

image.png.8dfb9c4171ce86de03af551ad11c119a.png

this post was sponsored by folding gang. fold today or be a virgin forever.

3 minutes ago, yaboistar said:

>your parents trapping your DS in a pocket of slow time like

my parents are always losing my stuff they lost my social security card and now they lost my green card. it cost 540 dollars to submit the application for a new one and i asked my dad to reimburse me for that since hes the one that lost it and he said ok but i have a feeling hes never going to actually do it. and they say they have to keep it for me because im going to lose it LUL

If you're worried about your parents and brother seeing the loading screen artwork...then this is just the beginning of your problems xD  #gtavtorturescene

Sounds like your mom won't even like you playing GTAV when you actually turn 18. You literally said she buys into the media attention around violent video games pretty hard.

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

2 minutes ago, Ross Siggers said:

If you're worried about your parents and brother seeing the loading screen artwork...then this is just the beginning of your problems xD  #gtavtorturescene

Sounds like your mom won't even like you playing GTAV when you actually turn 18. You literally said she buys into the media attention around violent video games pretty hard.

Hertfordshire Represent, essex s t i n k s

but hard agree, feels like one of those "tetris made my son a serial killer" moments when actually, janet, it was helicopter parenting that did it

this post was sponsored by folding gang. fold today or be a virgin forever.

12 minutes ago, yaboistar said:

i think flying off the handle at your offspring for playing a game they're one year younger than they should be for playing it is a bit excessive (then again we have no way of veryifying whether op is chatting shit) but i agree with your consensus.

yee-frickin'-haw

Playing a game even if you're above the age of it, But your parents dont want you playing it is still just a rule they set. Aslong as you're under their roof just follow the rules they make. Honestly. Be kind to your parents. They can be dicks. But they do raise you. (well i mean, most parents.) Honestly. not to make it a sob story: but respect your parents. Live with them, Communicate. Before you know it they could be gone. 

35 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

gta 5 is 18+ /shrug

33 minutes ago, yaboistar said:

image.jpeg.51ac5c5458b3496a99c12919944088b4.jpeg

It also depends on region.  Not defending this kid, but here in the states for example
https://www.esrb.org/ratings/33073/Grand+Theft+Auto+V/

GTA V is 17 and up.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

Currently Playing:  

• Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch

Games Beaten:

• God of War - PS4
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Switch

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

Put on hold:

• Splatoon 2 - Switch

How many games I'm needing:

• DS: 82
  • Wii: 38
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 6
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 16

Get outside and be a teenager. Best solution. The millenium Generation is wasting the best time of their life infront the screen.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Play in Windowed full screen so you can alt tab out while the game loads. Your quite unlucky not being able to get some privacy 

Main Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Vega 8 Mobile,12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 250 GB 960 Evo NVME PCIE SSD  1 TB HDD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That) 

BF's Laptop (Blanny): Celeron N3060, HD 400, 4 GB DDR3, 32 GB EMMC, 768p TN Display

2016 HP Stream 11.6 (Reason Why Its Even Listed Is Because I Originally Owned It)

Switch Lite: Turquoise model, 64 GB Samsung Evo SD card

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

1 hour ago, spartaman64 said:

yep like i wouldnt have read any books if my dad had his way. you know those reading sheeting that you are supposed to have parents sign off on them i had to forge his signature on them so he wouldnt see that im reading more than 30 minutes a day.

Why the hell is he anti reading? I find it dumb. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Check out my guide on creating your own private cloud storage

1 hour ago, Ross Siggers said:

Not to mention the awful sex scene. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

29 minutes ago, wasab said:

Not to mention the awful sex scene. 

Oh god where's that? Maybe I've blanked it from my memory...although i still remember the cut scene from GTA IV with the full frontal manhood xD 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

Just now, Ross Siggers said:

Oh god where's that? Maybe I've blanked it from my memory...although i still remember the cut scene from GTA IV with the full frontal manhood xD 

When Trevor was banging one of the biker gangs girl. It was downright awful. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, yaboistar said:

not always, parents aren't immune to making poor or even downright spiteful decisions, but op is making a joke of themselves for plenty of other reasons

Am I a joke to you?

With all your memes, yes. You sound like a 12 year old, not 17.

F@H
Desktop: i7-5960X 4.4GHz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS Rampage V, 32GB, RTX2080S, 2TB NVMe SSD, 2x16TB HDD RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Thermaltake Overseer RX1, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB NVMe SSD RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Dell XPS 2 in 1 2019, 32GB, 1TB, 4K / GPD Win 2

9 minutes ago, wasab said:

When Trevor was banging one of the biker gangs girl. It was downright awful. 

Ohh yeah...

...oh nooooo....

2 hours ago, yaboistar said:

Hertfordshire Represent, essex s t i n k s

I mean...yeah it does no argument here xD I've got mates in Stevenage and Baldock

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

So your mom hits you with a pan because an image of a girl in a bikini flashed across the screen? What's she going to do with Lamar and the "Man, fuck you nigga!" or the meth lab, or the strip joints with loose tiddies flopping around?

I suggest you hit her back, harder. You make sure she knows who's really the boss.

6 hours ago, yaboistar said:

epic, my dad shoved my PSP in the microwave and forced me to send my DS back to amazon with a handwritten letter in the box explaining why i wasn't good enough to have one.

parents, huh.

That's awesome. I think I like your dad.

#Muricaparrotgang

9 hours ago, InfinityVive said:

My mom came into the room and literally hit me with a pan (no joke)...

So how can I avoid these situations?

put up a hidden camera & mic and do it again (sorry for your head), take the footage to the police or social services and press charges, they should get you in touch with a lawyer and put you in a safe location so your parents can't find you until the lawyer calls them, well at least that's how it's supposed to work

I can only wonder what they do to the 5 years old kid when he misbehaves...

I tend to reply with memes because I lack social skills and don't know how to express myself correctly.

the family dynamics are interestingly odd

not knowing the ages involved, nor am I asking otherwise

you either dont play the game

or play it in the room with the door closed and you can have your mom surprise visit you

23 hours ago, InfinityVive said:

Am I a joke to you?

This thread is a joke for sure. Instead of talking to your parents directly to work out a solution, you’re posting on a tech forum bitching about them. You should be grateful they actually care enough to take an interest in what you’re doing, some parents don’t. Maybe some day with a few more years under your belt you’ll realize your parents were only trying to do right by you and your little brother.

Isn't this the same as any R rated movie? There is a reason there are ratings on the game. If you are not of age for the game you should not be playing it. This is the same with movies, smoking, drinking. I know people will not listen to this but you cannot complain when there are consequences to your actions. You choose the action you must accept the consequence whether its good or bad. If you are playing a game that isn't ok for your younger brother but you are of proper age as per the games rating then explain to your mother that when you wish to play that game you will close your door to let your brother know you are enjoying content that isn't appropriate for him yet.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:27 AM, spartaman64 said:

im technically still grounded from my ds. my parents look it away saying they are grounding me for 2 days and here we are 12 years later and i still havent gotten it back

6-mins-my-dad-grounded-me-from-my-gamecube-one-58046968 (1).jpg

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]