5700xt nitro+ stucks at 99% usage

claudinho7

So after i looked around and played with cables and settings I noticed that the gpu after a few minutes gets stuck at 99% usage with the voltage and clock. Here game crashes starts or stuttering or flickering. I don’t understand why its not oc, the psu its 750w and it only uses about 160w in assassins creed at ultra high res.

i also have the latest driver.

i installed the saphire trixx software for it and after restart the clock is normal for now but the memory clock is maxed out at 3500 with nothing but youtube on background 

mobo is 570x elite

image.jpg

1. Check which program is using it in Task Manager? 
2. Are you on multi-monitor setup? 
3. Are you using high refresh rate monitor? 144hz, 240hz 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

yes its a 144hz monitor i tried turnin on and off freesync same problems. And the flickering seems to get worse. I tried only with this monitor and also on multi monitor setup i have this one on DP and a 60mhz one on HDMI, it feels like the problems increase when i connect the second one. 

No program was using it in task manager. After restart is running normal but the memory clock reads 3500mhz in trixx (sapphire software)

i also tried changing to bios 2 in trixx same problem with flickering and random stutters

AMD GPU will always use highest VRAM clock state when using 144hz or higher.
Try change to 60hz or 120hz and see if memory clock drop.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

ok so going down from 144 does change the vram. but how do i explain the flickering and stutters

i ddu the driver and tried to install an older version but the installer was getting stuck at detecting all the time so im back on the last 19.2.2 version of it. i have all the overlay and background recording off. 30minutes into battlefield 5 game shuts down. Same goes for assasins creed

8 hours ago, claudinho7 said:

ok so going down from 144 does change the vram. but how do i explain the flickering and stutters

with Freesync enabled?

2 hours ago, claudinho7 said:

i ddu the driver and tried to install an older version but the installer was getting stuck at detecting all the time so im back on the last 19.2.2 version of it. i have all the overlay and background recording off. 30minutes into battlefield 5 game shuts down. Same goes for assasins creed

Check windows event viewer for errors.