Multiple Ram kits not working. Help

Hi Guys, So one of my memory sticks is always being unrecognized in my computer, any reasons why. 
Break Down of PC 
I7 5820k
Asus X99 Motherboard

Currently Using my 2nd set of Corsair LPX 2400mhz 32gb Memory Kit.

I originally had a 32gb G Skill RGB kit, and i shipped it out to RMA and apparently it's been denied, and I have yet to recieve my kit back, I don't know whats going in with them.
I purchased the corsair kit, and it recognized 32gbs in the same slots that I had occupied with the G.Skill kit so i was set to believe that it was faulty memory. 5 Days pass and guess what only 3 of t he 8 dimms are working.
I go back to memory express to exchange the kit and it was processed, and I'm on my 3rd memory kit. 16 days pass and what do you know, one stick is not being recognized again. I'm starting to believe my motherboard, CPU is killing my memory. Is this a thing? is this possible? I'm stuck now with no possible way of getting a return and if i go the route of getting an RMA which will probably get rejected seeing as how my Gskill was. Do I have any options now? I'm tight on money and I can't build a new Rig, and paying another $45 to ship out my ram for a potential rejection of an RMA exchange is too much for me to gamble. Please if anyone can offer advice or help that would be appreciated. I'm afraid of more parts in my rig potentially going out now. Unless i have the worst luck in RAM history..

I would say it is a mobo problem.

Is it always the same slot where the stick of ram fails?

What happens if you removed two sticks of ram? Does the slot with the unrecognised stick of ram now work?

3 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

I would say it is a mobo problem.

Is it always the same slot where the stick of ram fails?

What happens if you removed two sticks of ram? Does the slot with the unrecognised stick of ram now work?

its a 4 module, and I guess my troubleshooting skills are lacking, I don't remember what exact slot it was on the last corsair kit but ill have to check tomorrow if its the same slot as the G skill issue. if it is in the same slot, i believe i can get a warranty exchange on this motherboard with the manu 5 year warranty, but is there a way to guarantee that it is the motherboard if its just the same slot. I don't want to end up paying $50 to ship the motherboard and end up getting rejected again.