Good soft tubing.

Sorry I know this question must have been asked a few times. But which is a very good if not the best soft tubing currently, wanna use 1/2 ID & 3/4 OD 

If you get tubing from reputable brand you can’t go wrong. Corsair have apparently some decent tubing.

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

I've been happy with EK and PrimoChill - I think PrimoChill's is known for not leeching plasticizer.

HEDT: i9 10980XE @ 4.9 gHz, 64GB @ 3600mHz CL14 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, 2x Nvidia Titan RTX NVLink SLI, Corsair AX1600i, Samsung 960 Pro 2TB OS/apps, Samsung 850 EVO 4TB media, LG 38GL950G-B monitor, Drop CTRL keyboard, Decus Respec mouse

Laptop: Razer Blade Pro 2019 9750H model, 32GB @ 3200mHz CL18 G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4, 2x Samsung 960 Pro 1TB RAID0, repasted with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
Gaming Rig: i9 9900ks @ 5.2ghz, 32GB @ 4000mHz CL17 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin, Corsair HX1200, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB, Asus PG348Q monitor, Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard, Corsair Ironclaw mouse
HTPC: i7 7700 (delidded + LM), 16GB @ 2666mHz CL15 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X, Corsair SFX 600, Samsung 850 Pro 512gb, Samsung Q55R TV, Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 TKL keyboard, Logitech G403 wireless mouse

17 hours ago, Kalm_Traveler1 said:

I think PrimoChill's is known for not leeching plasticizer.

I used primochill and thats not true. The only thing that didn't leech plasticizer was the EK ZMT which was advertised for that exact purpose but obviously the plastic is entirely different and its matte black.

I have since switched to hard acrylic tubing. I don't even use dyes because those will start to come out of solution and coat the walls of your tubes and blocks overtime. Im just too lazy to maintain my loop. 

6 minutes ago, ToastyBear said:

I used primochill and thats not true. The only thing that didn't leech plasticizer was the EK ZMT which was advertised for that exact purpose but obviously the plastic is entirely different and its matte black.

I have since switched to hard acrylic tubing. I don't even use dyes because those will start to come out of solution and coat the walls of your tubes and blocks overtime. Im just too lazy to maintain my loop. 

I use it as well, which is why I brought that up - no plasticizer leeching that I've seen over the past year.

Also, per EK's own support article about plasticizer here: https://ekwb.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205160252-What-is-plasticizer-

Use plasticizer-free tubing only in your water cooling loop. EK-Tube ZMT (Zero Maintainance Tubing) type tubing is a EPDM rubber type tubing, has no added plasticizer and is thus safe to use. Rubber ensures great bend radius!

As an alternative to EK-Tube ZMT type tubing EK Water Blocks recommends Primochill LRT Advanced series tubing, a market proven PVC tubing which does not suffer from plasticizer leaching. Not to be mistaken with older LRT Pro!

HEDT: i9 10980XE @ 4.9 gHz, 64GB @ 3600mHz CL14 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, 2x Nvidia Titan RTX NVLink SLI, Corsair AX1600i, Samsung 960 Pro 2TB OS/apps, Samsung 850 EVO 4TB media, LG 38GL950G-B monitor, Drop CTRL keyboard, Decus Respec mouse

Laptop: Razer Blade Pro 2019 9750H model, 32GB @ 3200mHz CL18 G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4, 2x Samsung 960 Pro 1TB RAID0, repasted with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
Gaming Rig: i9 9900ks @ 5.2ghz, 32GB @ 4000mHz CL17 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin, Corsair HX1200, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB, Asus PG348Q monitor, Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard, Corsair Ironclaw mouse
HTPC: i7 7700 (delidded + LM), 16GB @ 2666mHz CL15 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X, Corsair SFX 600, Samsung 850 Pro 512gb, Samsung Q55R TV, Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 TKL keyboard, Logitech G403 wireless mouse

I'll be in the minority here, I'm using food grade silicone tubing. It's very flexible and being food grade shouldn't leach anything over time, it also has a very wide temperature range and will not harden with use or age. It's a little more permeable so there will be a slightly higher rate of fluid loss through the tube wall than some other tubing but overall that seems like a non issue as long as you're taking a peek at the reservoir on a somewhat regular basis. It comes in a wide range of sizes, it's readily available, and relatively inexpensive. It is not clear so if you don't like a frosted look to your tubing it's not for you. You might be able to rub it down with something to make it more transparent though.