Can't send video from Iphone to PC

SHG_Marsh

I took a video from my Iphone and I want to put it on my PC. Usually I would just plug my phone in and transfer the file or make a copy. But when I try to open the video I get the error code 0x80070141. So then I tried texting it/emailing it to myself but the video is too long. So I checked Icloud but the only thing showing is my most previous video. How can I send this video to myself?

9 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

I took a video from my Iphone and I want to put it on my PC. Usually I would just plug my phone in and transfer the file or make a copy. But when I try to open the video I get the error code 0x80070141. So then I tried texting it/emailing it to myself but the video is too long. So I checked Icloud but the only thing showing is my most previous video. How can I send this video to myself?

You need a native AVC or HEVC codec depending on the device. Load in MPC-HC / VLC and see what codec it uses.

2 minutes ago, Kisai said:

You need a native AVC or HEVC codec depending on the device. Load in MPC-HC / VLC and see what codec it uses.

I tried loading it in MPC-HC but it can't read the file

17 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

I tried loading it in MPC-HC but it can't read the file

Then the file is corrupt. Try updating itunes and try copy the file again over USB