KEYBINDS

Adsome2007

I placed key binds in ghub for fortnite but when i log in two fortnite and try to bind those actions to the side buttons on my mouse it doesnt register that buttons even exist there . btw I have a g903. Neither is my middle mouse button. please reply quickly. uPDATE MY SCROLL WHEEL IS ALSO INVERTED

Edited by Adsome2007

33 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

I placed key binds in ghub for fortnite but when i log in two fortnite and try to bind those actions to the side buttons on my mouse it doesnt register that buttons even exist there . btw I have a g903. Neither is my middle mouse button. please reply quickly. uPDATE MY SCROLL WHEEL IS ALSO INVERTED

Ghub is the software package that runs your mouse and apparently it’s not on speaking terms with your game.  Is the software on speaking terms with your mouse?  It sounds like your mouse is running very basic data to your game and ghub is being ignored.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

40 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

You might have to change profiles in the game, or ensure the Fortnite profile is loaded when you load in to Fortnite. I have a Corsair mouse with the 12 thumb buttons and I when I was playing ESO, I would  have to manually switch the profile to use the one I had set in the Corsair software. I think you can set some sort of key combo or macro or something to change profiles as needed, but I've not gone that deep into it.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6850K

GPU: nVidia GTX 1080Ti (ZoTaC AMP! Extreme)

Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-UltraGaming

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) 3000Mhz EVGA SuperSC DDR4

Case: RaidMax Delta I

PSU: ThermalTake DPS-G 750W 80+ Gold

Monitor: Samsung 32" UJ590 UHD

Keyboard: Corsair K70

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar

Audio: Logitech Z200 (desktop); Roland RH-300 (headphones)

56 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

you need to adjust the keybindings within Fortnite, as GHUB and Fortnite interact with your device separately. 

4 hours ago, danomicar said:

you need to adjust the keybindings within Fortnite, as GHUB and Fortnite interact with your device separately. 

The problem is that fortnite doesn't even register the fact that the side buttons exist