Is this some kind of coil whine?!

I just upgraded my system with the following components:

- Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

- AMD 3700x

- G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB)

And I'm suddenly getting the weirdest noises I've ever heard - it's more a of a meep-meepity-meep-meep-meep than the kind of coil whine I've had in the past. Any of you guys ever heard something like this?

I managed to get a quick and dirty cell phone recording where you actually hear the sound - the "meeping" starts at about second 6.

P.S. I get the noise when the system is in idle; however, it continues when I start a game or other demanding app. As afar as I can tell, there's no difference.

Case whine.m4a

Spoiler

PSU: Cooler Master V1200 Platinum / MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming / CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming OC 24GB / OS: Windows 11 / Screen: Samsung CRG9 (5120 x 1440) / Case: DIY Bench built custom into a a cabinet / Case Fans: 4x BeQuiet Magicool 140mm Pure Wings / Rad: Magicool 180 Triple / Pump: Aquastream XT / Res: Aquacomputer aqualis PRO 450ml / CPU Block: EK Supremacy Clear Acetal / GPU Blocks: Bykski N-GV1080TIG1-X with VRAM Cooling via B-3090TC-X Water Block

Here's another recording, converted to mp3. You may need to turn up the volume a bit, but the "meeping" is definitely audible - specifically, two series. It's not too loud - at first. Then you sort of start to notice it. After hearing about 2000 of those progressions you start to consider things like amputating your ears.

(I'm wondering whether it might be related to the PSU, or to one of the fans - that would be a nice outcome, actually - since I'd rather replace a fan or a PSU than the motherboard ... )

Coil Whine (online-audio-converter.com).mp3

Spoiler

PSU: Cooler Master V1200 Platinum / MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming / CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming OC 24GB / OS: Windows 11 / Screen: Samsung CRG9 (5120 x 1440) / Case: DIY Bench built custom into a a cabinet / Case Fans: 4x BeQuiet Magicool 140mm Pure Wings / Rad: Magicool 180 Triple / Pump: Aquastream XT / Res: Aquacomputer aqualis PRO 450ml / CPU Block: EK Supremacy Clear Acetal / GPU Blocks: Bykski N-GV1080TIG1-X with VRAM Cooling via B-3090TC-X Water Block

I could be totally wrong, cause its hard to listen and know exactly what it is, I had a similar sound coming from my PSU when it was about to die. 
It was a really cheap one and couldnt handle all the overclock and stuff i suppose. 
Changed it and it's gone since then.