Can’t boot with XMP enabled Asus hero x 3600mz ram

I keep getting error AC on my board whenever I try to boot with XMP enabled. Normal default settings the computer runs as normal but with 2133 speed on the ram. 

Bios is updated. 

I hope I don’t have a dead dim slot!

Could anyone offer some suggestions?

Thanks 

asus maximum hero x 

corsair vengeance 3600mhz

1 minute ago, Mylerx said:

I keep getting error AC on my board whenever I try to boot with XMP enabled. Normal default settings the computer runs as normal but with 2133 speed on the ram. 

I hope I don’t have a dead dim slot!

Could anyone offer some suggestions?

Thanks 

asus maximum hero x 

corsair vengeance 3600mhz

Did you try to manually OC it?

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

4 minutes ago, Mylerx said:

Can an 8700K even reliably run RAM that fast?

Just up the DDR4 voltage to like 1.4V if it's only 1.35v, just down to the motherboard and timings then.

https://www.overclock.net/forum/5-intel-cpus/1640966-need-help-finishing-8700k-overclock-particularly-ram.html

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Can an 8700K even reliably run RAM that fast?

3600MHz ? That's ain't that fast, yes, it can. Might be some improperly configured XMP or some fuckery with your motherboard. Try setting the same frequency, primary timings and DRAM voltage as in XMP profile manually. Also make sure you've put DRAM sticks in the right slots.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

Thanks for the quick replies. I’m running 4x8gb sticks I forget to mention. 

I’ll try all off the above!

3 minutes ago, Mylerx said:

Thanks for the quick replies. I’m running 4x8gb sticks I forget to mention. 

I’ll try all off the above!

It's also harder to run 4 sticks at higher speeds in general, might just need to back it down 1-2 steps from the XMP profile, see if it boots at 3200mhz with XMP enabled.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Try setting the frequency, voltage, and timings manually according to what's on the box.

Instead of using XMP.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Seems I’m still getting the AC error code after trying all the suggestions