Good Ryzen laptops with good colour reproduction?

I'm trying to help a co-worker with buying a new laptop and - for reasons we won't discuss - they despise Intel with a passion.  We were looking at some possible options and quickly came to realize there aren't any Ryzen laptops with good colour reproduction.

Does such an AMD laptop exist, or is an external monitor likely required?

If I have to explain every detail, I won't talk to you.  If you answer a question with what can be found through 10 seconds of googling, you've contributed nothing, as I assure you I've already considered it.

What a world we would be living in if I had to post several paragraphs every time I ask a question.

2 minutes ago, 7he404guy said:

for reasons we won't discuss -

Lol :P

So are you doing color sensitive work?

Idd go with a thinkpad with the 3700U (forgot the model number but you will find it) It has the option to get a pretty decent IPS. But for real photography work idd not use it. I dont know a single laptop that has a professional color work ready display despite some Macbookpros

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

good amd laptops with an okay price to performance exist, but you're better of with the external monitor if you can't go with intel at this time, nvidia super studio books only rate them if they have intel sadly .Amd is almost there, maybe one more year

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming