Rma MOBO do I need to reinstall windows?

Rma for the exact same Mobo, do I need to reinstall windows? Or can I install every game I need then just reboot with the new, same brand/type, motherboard?

second thing. since it’s the exact same there is no need to reinstall.

windows 10 has gotten pretty chill about hardware changes . due to it being the same board it is not really a change.

just make sure the bios is up to date in the new board 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

it should just work unless it's a prebuilt with windows installed on the mobo and not the drive.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Just now, Jumballi said:

it should just work unless it's a prebuilt with windows installed on the mobo and not the drive.

that does exist? ? 

Just now, Metallus97 said:

that does exist? ? 

dell

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

2 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

second thing. since it’s the exact same there is no need to reinstall.

windows 10 has gotten pretty chill about hardware changes . due to it being the same board it is not really a change.

just make sure the bios is up to date in the new board 

Great, thank you!

Just now, Jumballi said:

dell

modells? never headed of that shit 

Just now, Metallus97 said:

modells? never headed of that shit 

I know all of their laptops, as for desktop, I remember having issues when repairing but I don't wanna be quoted as that being the issue. though we did need a specific device just to reinstall and update some stuff