New build suggestions

Hey guys! I want to build my first PC and I'm going to use it for editing, gaming and recording console gameplay. I have a desktop that I bought used about 3 years ago and it doesn't do the job, it runs pretty slow, I cant game on it and I just want to build a new PC. I also have 2 HP W2072a monitors(one for my PC the other for my console), a DELL SK-8115 keyboard and a  Corsair dark core RGB mouse. I want to upgrade everything. I will be selling all of this and I have no idea how much I can get for it, but here are my current PC specs in the screenshots below:

This is for my new PC

1. Budget & Location

I want to spend around $750 for the PC and peripherals(I can squeeze more money if suggested). I live in the US. 

2. Aim

Gaming, editing and recording console gameplay. Also using it for school work while using Microsoft Office apps and using it for basic web development assignments. I will be editing vlogs and gameplay recorded from a Canon EOS 90D(4K and 1080p video) and also my Elgato HD60.

3. Monitors

I want pretty decent dual monitors one for my PC and one for console gaming.

4. Peripherals

Upgrade keyboard and maybe add a small sound system.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

check linus's video on the $900 pc, there are some parts you can cheap out on and still get a good pc with a very good upgrade path

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

3 hours ago, Jumballi said:

check linus's video on the $900 pc, there are some parts you can cheap out on and still get a good pc with a very good upgrade path

I did but I wanted to get more ideas maybe other people have better pcs for the same price points.