Help with razer blade brick

I've recently bought a razer blade and bricked it! When updating the BIOS I left it alone only to returned to a bricked laptop. Is there a recovery 2nd BIOS chip on-board, or should I wait for the programmer to arrive? If so, what pins am I to short? Also any tips for flashing this chip would be much appreciated.

What is it with people on this forum and updating the BIOS for no reason, then bricking it?

If it's not under warranty or BIOS bricking isn't under warranty, you're fucked.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

5 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

What is it with people on this forum and updating the BIOS for no reason, then bricking it?

If it's not under warranty or BIOS bricking isn't under warranty, you're fucked.

I'm not fucked, maybe if I were a lesser man I would be, but I could flash it. I think I've done it before on a pc, but I've done it countless times hacking the Xbox 360.

9 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

seems you got enough of this lol

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

image.thumb.png.280bb4a4313e25bc4ce2c6bf5e60871a.png

I think I may have found it; can't exactly see very well, but there seems to be a 2nd chip. Yes I know I could have just taken it apart, but the garage is cold and I like my warm bed.

So update:

1) found the chip

2) confirmed I ordered the right flasher

3) there isn't a recovery on my board

4) to the guy who said I'm fucked, obviously you mistaken me for a lesser man with a small dick

5) this was a post for suggestions / help so i could troubleshoot faster without taking it apart before package arrives

not a fucking hate thread on me and others who bricked their boards @kevinhall05

what to take away from this is, razer is not a good brand and sometimes they make their products in a way so repairs would be harder in an attempt to make extra money. Also, whilst mid-research I discovered a man making a fully modular laptop with amazing ideas: TWR Electronics

I might make a video on my experience and how to fix this issue without sending it in for repairs. repairs would be like 300 BTW

youtube is Noah Cooley

Come to forum as a newbie asking for help, become hostile, overtly smart enough to figure it out on own anyway

giphy.gif

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

3 hours ago, Plutosaurus said:

Come to forum as a newbie asking for help, become hostile, overtly smart enough to figure it out on own anyway

giphy.gif

How was I being hostile? I was simply stating that he instead of helping criticized me and others with the same problem.

When I say things like "he mistook me as a lesser man with a small dick", it's satire. I just wanted info from someone who had the same laptop and problem, I'm a perfectly able human with half a brain to find other means of troubleshooting, but this post is for help. I don't get the negativity, seems counterproductive for this forum. If you don't want to help don't post!

edit: in number five of my update I explain this isn't a hate thread and I only wished for support.

there is still one problem, hopefully someone helpful can respond. I've contacted razer about the firmware I need and they won't respond. On the off-chance someone can send the file it will be much appreciated. Obviously I'm not going to trust a random dl, but if there's a trusted link I would love you ❤️