Loud Continous Beep while gaming

Ansem117
I just bought a new pre built computer and Im loving the PC, but im having an issue that I cant identify, When Im running a game the PC has no issues running at 1440P and will run 120 or so FPS but after a short amount of time (30 seconds to a minute) A loud continuous beep will start and will not end until i cap frame rates at around 60-70 FPS. When this happens nothing is overheating and everything is running good. My FPS doesnt even drop much but the beeping is very loud. I read on the Gigabyte BIOS page that the continuous beep is a error with the memory or RAM. I have of course restarted multiple times, tried using just 1 stick of RAM and switch to the other to see if either stick was bad and yet i am unable to locate the issue that is causing this loud beeping. I have went through a bunch of checks double checking to make sure all plugs are properly connected and in there correct locations according to the Motherboard manual. I did check the MB RAM support list and found that while XPG Adata 3000MHz 8GB ram dimm's are compatible with this MB, my specific RAM DIMM's are not the exact same serial number's as what are located in the RAM support list. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Gigabyte B450M DS3H
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Cyberpower PC CPU 120mm enclosed liquid cooler
MSI Geforce RTX 2070 Super
Adata XPG 3000 MHz 2x8GB
Adata SU630 240GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
Apevia 600W 80+ Gold certified
Windows 10

I will want to update some things in the future, such as going to NVME m.2 and such but this computer shouldn't and has no issues running games at 1440p (specifically been playing Forza Horizon 4 and The Outer Worlds). Both Games will run at 120FPS+ but the beeping is insane. No overclocking of CPU or of graphics card. Played Horizon 4 for 3 hrs straight 1440p capped at 72 FPS and never had graphics card get above 65 degrees and CPU never got above 61.

From the motherboard, I have contacted the PC builder and after running several tests they are going to RMA the GPU, not certain that will fix it but it’s what they are going with first