Ultra Mobile Micro PC

OK, I posted this to the LTT subreddit a few months ago and didn't get any real responses

I’ve been wanting to get a tiny mobile PC to semi- replace my bulky laptop. I currently have a dell mobile workstation that’s overkill 75% of the time. Keep in mind, not a direct replacement but something that runs windows for wordprocessing, emails, web browsing, and ultralight gaming like playing halo CE and OG battlefront two. Ive considered going to Walmart and getting one of those $150 two in one touchscreen PCs but… The pixel density on the screens is weird ann the touch accuracy isn’t the greatest. AND they just look and feel cheap.

In June last year (2018), LTT posted a video about a mini PC smaller than an SDD and showed its capabilities. I thought about it but at first this would seem to not solve my problem because it is just the computer with no Peripherals like a mouse or… Even the monitor.

So picture this… I buy the following items:

BT Keyboard case for iPad 128gb Micro SD card ZOTAC ZBOX PI225 Mini PC from LTT’s video

And add them to these items in my current personal inventory:

iPad 4th gen 4G Verizon/16g 10AH USB battery pack

Now we hook up a system that looks like this…

My 10 amp hour battery pack becomes the power supply for the Mini PC. It has the “tablet“ output pushing 2.4 A at 5 V which is more than the requirement of this micro PC.

We utilize the included USB C to 2X USB 3.0 and 1 X HDMI 1.4 dongle to give us a USB A interface. We use some Velcro and “permanently” attach the dongle to one side of the micro PC

Insert the micro SD for additional storage

Now we Connect my iPad, Open up the duet app for iPad and boot up the PC, now we’re in windows!

Connect the BT keyboard and I’ve got completely functional machine- I can even use the data on my iPad as a “hardwired” hotspot!

I’ve considered even making a small enclosure with 2 x 40mm fans for cooling and flush mounting the dongle inside of the unit for I/O purposes.

Even in an enclosure, I could have this thing be about 3x5x4 inches, which is smaller than my current power adapter for the workstation. This allows more room in my backpack for other things.

Much lighter, simple connections for usage, and it’s niche and unique.

I'd really like to try this concept out, but Zotac has discontinued the ZBOX PI225- I can't even find any on ebay at the time of this posting.

Does anyone have any ideas as to a similar, USB-powered micro PC?