I need help with compatibility of this system.

420fps

Hello! I want to build a PC but I am not sure if this build has all the parts are compatible. This is the confugaration:

nJoy Freya 700

AMD Ryzen 7 2700

GIGABYTE B450 GAMING X

GIGABYTE nVidia RTX 2060 (1755mhz)

Other:

nJoy is a brand from my country (Romania) which makes PSU and other stuff with quality. They make safe and quality PSUs and all the reviews are above 4.

6 minutes ago, 420fps said:

Other:

nJoy is a brand from my country (Romania) which makes PSU and other stuff with quality. They make safe and quality PSUs and all the reviews are above 4.

Just a friendly warning, thats not really true. It looks nice tho.
And 700Watts is to much, unless you plan on upgrading later. 500Watts is more then enough.
The rest should be compatible no problem. But you would need some DDR4 RAM to actually get it running. (i'd suggest anything reasonably priced above 3200Mhz) :)

(But i will have no part in that PSU,i recommend a good quality 500Watts.)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

7 minutes ago, 420fps said:

Who reviewed it? Because most people are not qualified to review a PSU. There is a big difference between using a PSU and writing a review saying "yea, it worked for my PC" and doing an in-depth PSU review, for example.

Because I can't seem to find any reviews from sources I know of, I can't tell you if it's a good or bad PSU. The fact that I don't see an 80+ certification does make me nervous though..

But otherwise, yeah that will work. Do check for RTX 2060 Super prices though, often they are a tad bit more expensive for higher performance. Or RX 5700 can be an alternative.

But I don't know the rest of your build, so not sure if this will fit with your case, RAM, storage.. etc.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Who tested this PSU? I never heard about them. No 80+ is also a real real real alarming signal. I DONT want to diss this brand or anything. I just ned a proper scientific review to go on. 

Amazon etc review cant be trusted when it comes to things so complex as PSUS. Most users put 5 stars when it works, looks nice and doesn't sound like a jet taking off. BUT that does imply nothing about safety and electric quality of the given unit.

In general best budget psu that as an A+ rating is the bitfenix formula gold. It can be had. for as low as 80€ for 550W

CPU: NICE

MOBO: Nice but idd get a Tomahawk max (bit cheaper and same quality etc)

GPU: Look for an RX5700 that should give you same perf for less money

Good options are the red dragon and the pulse. But everything is better than the reference blower cooler. Dont get this or your PC will sound like it wants to take of lol

Oh and how about ram and storage? What do you have in mind there?

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

3 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

Check this out

ok TXM is also nice at the price but formula gold is still. better in terms of ripple and voltage regulation.

Why not a 5700xt? Thats faster and cheaper.

And WTF is that Mobo more expensive than the CPU? ?

Just now, Metallus97 said:

ok TXM is also nice at the price but formula gold is still. better in terms of ripple and voltage regulation.

Why not a 5700xt? Thats faster and cheaper.

And WTF is that Mobo more expensive than the CPU? ?

I know, the joys of the weird romanian market

6 hours ago, Metallus97 said:

Who tested this PSU? I never heard about them. No 80+ is also a real real real alarming signal. I DONT want to diss this brand or anything. I just ned a proper scientific review to go on. 

Amazon etc review cant be trusted when it comes to things so complex as PSUS. Most users put 5 stars when it works, looks nice and doesn't sound like a jet taking off. BUT that does imply nothing about safety and electric quality of the given unit.

In general best budget psu that as an A+ rating is the bitfenix formula gold. It can be had. for as low as 80€ for 550W

Good options are the red dragon and the pulse. But everything is better than the reference blower cooler. Dont get this or your PC will sound like it wants to take of lol

This PSU is 80+ Bronze Certified.

https://www.njoy.ro/PSU/freya-800

5 hours ago, boggy77 said:

Check this out

Screenshot_20191212-225202.png

Screenshot_20191212-225157.png

Well I don't have that much money...

7 hours ago, Metallus97 said:

This PSU is 80+ Bronze Certified, so keep calm.

njoy.ro/PSU/Freya-700.

There are a some reviews on yourube about it.

Also, here is my component list:

https://www.emag.ro/favorites/hash/cafba079-9433-4537-a779-859d1ff8d2f0

2 hours ago, 420fps said:

Hello! I want to build a PC but I am not sure if this build has all the parts are compatible. This is the confugaration:

Here are the specifications and overview of the PSU:

https://njoy.ro/PSU/freya-700

Rather than spend so much on accessories ( mic, keyboard, mouse), you could invest in a better motherboard and psu.

Anyway, it's compatible. The only thing you really need to change is get 2 sticks of ram. Either 2x4gb or 2x8, depends on your budget. But going 1x8 is a big mistake.

5 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

Rather than spend so much on accessories ( mic, keyboard, mouse), you could invest in a better motherboard and psu.

Anyway, it's compatible. The only thing you really need to change is get 2 sticks of ram. Either 2x4gb or 2x8, depends on your budget. But going 1x8 is a big mistake.

Why?

2 minutes ago, 420fps said:

Why?

Having two sticks of ram allows it to work in dual channel mode, doubling the bandwidth of communication between the cpu and ram. You literally get almost twice the performance by using 2 sticks of the same ram

6 hours ago, 420fps said:

This PSU is 80+ Bronze Certified, so keep calm.

njoy.ro/PSU/Freya-700.

There are a some reviews on yourube about it.

Also, here is my component list:

But bro... Bronze is a must have for sure but that DOESNT make it a good/save unit. But ok as you wish 

About the rest: 

1. Way to much spend on silly RGB and nice peripherals 

2. Where is your storage?

3. Especially with ryzen a single stick of memory is a no go and you NEED 16GB. 3600Mhz and CL16 however are fine

4. Get a fast PC now, nice peripherals later

Whats your budget? I cant try to make you a decent system on this site

On 12/13/2019 at 8:53 AM, 420fps said:

Why?

Because RGB wont get you better speeds.
And i dont want to go on about the PSU, but know this; there IS A REASON PEOPLE suggest you stay away from it.
Its 10 year old hardware with less care of safety. But hey its your house you'll burn down!

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!