Unifi Security Gateway vs Barracuda F1 Firewall

Hey guys.

We are trying to chose a firewall for an office. We have unifi cameras, aps, controller, and switches. I believe we should get a unifi security gateway setup for $300~ and we should be good to go.

My manager wants to get a Barracuda F280 firewall with monthly service. This will be around $5,000 to setup and then something like $500 dollars to $2000 dollars a month in subscription fees.

Can anyone advise? We have a 500 mbps isp and less then 50 people in the office. We don't use VPN at all everything is cloud based. 

Does it make sense to do the F280 over the Security Gateway? 

I do have a VM server and a dell sonic wall too if someone wants to advice something different. 

Thanks very much.

For a small to medium sized business and if you don't need to do massive amount of port forwarding/web hosting/etc any prosumer/business class oriented modem/router should do. Ubiquiti sells a couple that should do the job I'll look them up again. They cost much less than the Barracuda.

As for Modem is that already taken care of or is one needed as well?

Looks like we have the modem taken care of. 

I believe we have a sonic wall doing the routing?

Right now my focus is on traffic monitoring, website\content blocking, 4 concurrent VPN sessions, IDS\IPS, and possibly QOS in the future depending on traffic monitoring results.

I have been here for over 2 months and we have never had to forward a port, nor do I see the need to any time in the future. Also why would I want to call a number or write an email to do a simple port forward? I could do the port forwarding myself in less time right?