Opera releases GAMING browser

Gymnastboatman
18 minutes ago, mr moose said:

I don't often game with many tabs open, but when I do I need a full spec mac pro to handle the number of tabs.

Now, my partner regularly has maybe 70+ tabs open. I have about 10 at Max but thats normally while I'm researching something and close everything once im done. Why do you people need so many tabs open? :(

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

6 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Now, my partner regularly has maybe 70+ tabs open. I have about 10 at Max but thats normally while I'm researching something and close everything once im done. Why do you people need so many tabs open? :(

The most I've ever had is about 9 or so, it's usually when I am spec'ing out a P.A or designing something.  for the most part I only have 2-3 tabs open.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

• 2 months later...

I'm going to be completely honest, the gaming browser sounds like a dumb idea and all, with all the recent talk about companies just slapping GAMING on things to get people to click or buy something it sounds like another attempt to get clicks, but I'm really liking the opera GX browser and I like it enough to change over to it, it's faster and smoother without eating all my ram, I'm a gamer and I play on my laptop and its a nice thing to be able to look at my task manager and not see my browser eating 6 Gb of ram while I'm trying to game. 
 Plus there are lots of really cool features onto of that built into it. 
opera flow which doesn't sound like much but is a really useful feature
the inbuilt screen capture and the sidebar are both really helpful and useful plus it didn't take much for me to transfer what I needed from chrome real quick and it's not like your giving up any chrome extensions either as you can get an opera extension to allow you to get the chrome ones. 

People probably don't even know or remember Flock; was basically Firefox with built-in social media, and an RSS reader and was awesome, at least in my opinion. Made things and a computing experience a lot more functional and baked in, rather than multiple tabs or apps, etc...

This is a gaming-oriented version and actually, as gimmicky as it appears and sounds, can be quite useful overall.