Best Way to Cover laptop Logo

Cutout

On this recent Black Friday I bought an Acer Predator Helios 300 because it was on sale for a pretty good deal. $930 ($1020 with taxes) for a 9th gen 6 core i7, GTX 1660 TI 6 GB, 144 Hz display, etc. So far I've been happy with it, and it's certainly a lot better than my previous laptop. The overall design is not overly gaudy, but one thing that bothers me a bit is the back logo. It looks pretty nice, and the light isn't overly bright or anything, but being out in public with a laptop that says PREDATOR on the back isn't exactly the appearance I'm going for. Basically I'm looking for opinions on a good way to cover up that logo without hurting the aesthetic of the laptop. A sticker is an option, I suppose, but I'd have to find a sticker I like a lot. I couldn't find any very good laptop skins for it, and I don't think I want to try personally vinyl wrapping it.

Option 1:
    Wrap your laptop.
Option 2:
    Cover it with a sticker
Option 3:
    Plasti-dip (or some other form of paint) your laptop
Option 4:
    Don't take it in public

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1 hour ago, OlympicAssEater said:

Black electrical tape

I considered that, but I feel like it wouldn't look great. I might try it out though.

EDIT: Ok, so I tested it. It looks fine on the inside logo, but on the back of the screen, the logo I'm actually concerned about, the color didn't match and it looked pretty bad.