Laptop Battery Replacement

I was just wondering if anyone knew of or has bought from any laptop battery replacement website that actually carries decent/well made batteries. I've bought laptop batteries off of Ebay and Amazon before, but the quality of the batteries from 3rd party sellers were terrible (held half the charge at best). Could anyone point me to the direction of a respectable 3rd party battery website?

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, aguywithaname said:

I was just wondering if anyone knew of or has bought from any laptop battery replacement website that actually carries decent/well made batteries. I've bought laptop batteries off of Ebay and Amazon before, but the quality of the batteries from 3rd party sellers were terrible (held half the charge at best). Could anyone point me to the direction of a respectable 3rd party battery website?

Thanks.

LiIon wholesale

thebatteryguys

almost anything besides amazon and ebay really.  Those are the worst places for real batteries.  A lot of straight out counterfeits and people buying dead battery packs and “refurbishing” them with bad and/or used parts.

these are more pure battery sellers though.  Technically you need a battery pack. (A bunch of batteries in a box) The batteries inside the box are the bits that are important.  There are only a few “real” battery manufacturers but a lot of fake ones.  Samsung, LG, Panasonic, and Sony.  Everything else is generally garbage.  Computer manufacturers will buy from those.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Thanks for the help guys. I guess I should mention that I live in Canada so a site that ships internationally would be preferred.