Microphone Quiet after installing new motherboard

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I just recently swapped my motherboard from an old gigabyte am3+ mobo to an MSI B450m. Installation was successful (aside from an Activate Windows in the corner of my screen) but the only issue I’ve encountered is that my microphone is way too quiet (it is picked up by some applications but is still quiet). I have Realtek Audio Manager and have it set as my microphone input and speaker output (speakers are completely working). I have tried reinstalling Realtek Audio Manager drivers and restarting. The “rollback drivers” button is grayed out under properties for my microphone in device manager. Realtek Audio Manager will not launch at all (trying any of the exes for it in program files does nothing). Mic Boost is missing from properties too. If anyone knows a solution to this, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

The actual mic itself is the retractable microphone from my headset (Steelseries Arctis 3). It worked fine before I got my new motherboard though, and I confirmed it is not the microphone being broken because I tested it by using it for calling someone and it worked on someone else’s computer.

devicemanager1.PNG

Edited by aydowon