My PC fails at very rare moments

BluetoothIsBadIn2019

So before posting my question here... I have done some research by myself and tried everything which i could think of, and now I ended up here for help.

Problem/Issue

My computer has these weird moments when it freezes completely for 1 second and then it responds again. Without high CPU usage or GPU or anything else.

It even happens when I simply want to open a folder on my local disk.

Sooo yesterday to my surprise my whole computer was frozen again after 4 hours of gaming and my game crashed and it showed me TDR error which was stuck on the screen and I had no possibility to return to my desktop.

But it was possible to create a second desktop through the windows start button, and I had access to task manager and it showed me that ntoskrnl.exe is using 100% of my CPU and my game used 100% of my GPU.

I left my game open on purpose to check the temperature of my system during that process (which took a while) and everything seemed normal.

What I already did is...

• I checked my BIOS version (no update available)
  • I checked my drivers and updated all of them (Nvidia drive, USB 3.1 and Networkcard was outdated)
  • I performed a scan with cmd "sfc /scannow" (nothing was found)
  • I performed a scan with Norton Internet Security (nothing was found)
  • I have discovered that my PC runs on an old build. Windows 10 Pro, 1903, 18362.535.
    (I did not upgrade it yet.)

What is wrong and how can I fix this disaster?

Does anyone know why ntoskrnl.exe is causing TDR and unresponsive system by using 100% of the CPU?

Are my components damaged? I used to think my PSU is failing, but after discovering the ntoskrnl.exe event, I'm not sure anymore.

Specs:

MSI PC MATE Z170A

Intel i5-6600k@ OC 4.10Ghz

4x RAM 4GB Kingston 2400Ghz

Nvidia Founder Edition GTX1070

Samsung SSD Evo 840 250GB