Suttering lag

Zakizong

Hello everyone. I have my pc for about a year now. Lately I have been experiencing suttering lag and huge frame drops on almost every game I play. I use 1050ti and i5 8500 (not over clocked) , I have 8 gb of ram ddr4. In the beginning I played forza horizon 3 , csgo, gta v and more games but these are the most played by me. Then I haven't got and lag or frame drops. Now the same games lag a lot and they are unplayable... I tryed everything from pre installing windows to cleaning my hole pc. The lag is still there.I dont know what to do so please help me if you can and if you have any questions feel free to ask. I know my pc isn't verry powerful but for the games I play its enough...

-> Moved to PC Gaming

By lag you mean fps drops and stuttering? Lag is network term and commonly misused to describe hardware/software problems.

What is your hardware usage and temps like? Does using different versions of GPU drivers have effect?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 12/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, Zakizong said:

I have 8 gb of ram ddr4

Add 8GB more RAM and call it a day.

Depending on the speed of your RAM(DDR4-????) and whether or not you want to go used or new, shouldn't cost you but $15.00 to $35.00, max.