Streaming platform that supports free speech?

Okay I know this is going to look like some sort of a " political stance " post but it's far from it. I'm just looking for a platform that will allow me to stream live without getting banned for the usage of certain words/filming public places/breathing incorrectly or playing 5 seconds of a copyrighted song. I thought minds ( the social network) had that feature but it turns out it doesn't. Anyone know of a platform like that? YouTube,Twitch and Mixer are no bueno.

Ada is worse than Ampere which is worse than Fermi, change my mind.

System:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 9 5950x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS X570 TUF
  • RAM
    2X16GB Kingston Fury 3200mhz
  • GPU
    PowerColor 6950XT
  • Case
    Fractal Torrent
  • Storage
    A lot of SSDs
  • PSU
    Seasonic 1000W Platinum
  • Display(s)
    Main: ASUS PG27AQDM 240hz 1440p WOLED
    Secondary: Alienware AW2521HF 1080p 240hz
    Third: Samsung C34F791 UltraWide 1440p 100hz
    Fourth: LG 48' C2 OLED TV
  • Cooling
    Noctua NH-D15
  • Keyboard
    Ducky Shine 7
  • Mouse
    GPX Superlight
  • Sound
    Logitech Z906 / Sennheiser 560s / Rode NT-USB
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 Pro

Violation of copyright is not the same as free speech. You, and in turn the platform, can still be sued for that. Same goes for defamatory speech etc. No platform is going to risk that on your behalf, which is why they have rules in place what is and isn't allowed while using their service.

Free speech = Free from government prosecution. Other people and companies can still come after you.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

5 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Free speech = Free from government prosecution. Other people and companies can still come after you.

That is not correct - don't mistake the right of private entities to deny you their platform with a right to actively silence you, which they don't have. The idea that is impossible for anyone but governments to act against free speech is a misconception.

Having said that, OP is indeed referring to the first case, so indeed Youtube banning people is not a free speech issue. I think a better way to formulate OP's question is:

"Is there an unmoderated streaming service?"

Or basically what's the 4chan of streaming. I'm not aware of any, but I'm afraid that's very unlikely, as people can go after the site owners due to videos uploaded or streamed in their platforms, copyright infringement being one example. Hence, I think you have to narrow your search to sites that don't police certain things (as opposed to fully unmoderated), or look for obscure services based in the land of no accountability, but I doubt they'll have the infrastructure for decent streaming. Text is much easier.

12 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Violation of copyright is not the same as free speech. You, and in turn the platform, can still be sued for that. Same goes for defamatory speech etc. No platform is going to risk that on your behalf, which is why they have rules in place what is and isn't allowed while using their service.

Let me rephrase, that was poorly written on my part:

With mixer , twitch and youtube getting extremely strict in not allowing even slightly  (potentially)offensive words and topics, I'm looking for an alternative platform that allows a bit more freedom. I'm not worried about free speech as in government regulated speech but more so about what's allowed on a platform. Can you recommend a platform that will allow me to be less restricted in my speech / behavior ? 

Ada is worse than Ampere which is worse than Fermi, change my mind.

System:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 9 5950x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS X570 TUF
  • RAM
    2X16GB Kingston Fury 3200mhz
  • GPU
    PowerColor 6950XT
  • Case
    Fractal Torrent