Having problems with my 4K monitor and games

g335

Hello

I have a new Acer Predator XB273K 4K monitor at 144hz.

When ever I play the Witcher 3 game, the game window is small on the screen. I tried switching the monitors resolution down to 1440p but the game window only gets a little bigger.

What can I do to fix this?

46 minutes ago, g335 said:

Hello

I have a new Acer Predator XB273K 4K monitor at 144hz.

When ever I play the Witcher 3 game, the game window is small on the screen. I tried switching the monitors resolution down to 1440p but the game window only gets a little bigger.

What can I do to fix this?

Do you have it on windowed or full screen mode?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Do you have it on windowed or full screen mode?

Not sure.

Where do I check?

Witcher3? Argh. I’m rebuilding my system atm. I got the game but it probably won’t get actually loaded again for days.  Iirc it’s in an options menu.  Possibly in the loading screen.  The choices will be “windowed” and “full screen”. Probably next to or near where you choose the game resolution.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.