BROKEN POWER BUTTON... PLZ HELP

its pretty simple... my phone dropped and my buttons stopped working... i have root and a custom os, any way to enable scheduled power on? because the os doesnt have that feature... all my buttons aren't working.... any ways to turn it on if it shuts down? plz helppp

phone: Huawei p8 lite 2017 (pra-lx1) 

i belive holding the powerbutton for 30 seconds or 1 min is going to do a hard reset of the phone

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

Just trying to figure this all out:

So you dropped it and jarred something internal.  No way to know what happened inside the phone.  If none of your buttons are working I don’t see how you could manipulate the phone or use it in any meaningful way anyway so it has to go in for repair.

I take it the problem is because of root and custom OS you can’t take it in for repair under warranty, so you have to reset your phone to original spec first, and you’re looking for a way to reset the phone to oem spec without using any buttons, correct?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

46 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Just trying to figure this all out:

So you dropped it and jarred something internal.  No way to know what happened inside the phone.  If none of your buttons are working I don’t see how you could manipulate the phone or use it in any meaningful way anyway so it has to go in for repair.

I take it the problem is because of root and custom OS you can’t take it in for repair under warranty, so you have to reset your phone to original spec first, and you’re looking for a way to reset the phone to oem spec without using any buttons, correct?

warranty has ended... and my back plate is off... i can use it because of "out of pocket" gesture? any help?