Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LesterDuster

Found the perfect monitor for me, but can't find it for sale anywhere? ASUS TUF VG289Q

21 minutes ago, SuperCloneRanger said:

The monitor was only announced a few weeks back with a release 'in the near future'. The reason you can't find it is because no ones got it yet.

source:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/15112/28-inches-of-tuf-gaming-the-asus-vg289q-4k-monitor

Ok great thank you.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi all, newbie on the forum here but big LTT watcher from the UK. Sorry if this is in the wrong section or anything but here is my question. After a lot of searching I have found my perfect monitor which I hope to get, being the ASUS TUF VG289Q 28" Gaming Monitor, here is the link on ASUS website https://www.asus.com/uk/Monitors/TUF-GAMING-VG289Q/. Only problem I have is I cant find it anywhere for sale in the UK? Please help me if you can as I'm not having much luck finding it. ASUS website states Maplin as a retailer but they went out of business ages ago lol, they still have an online presence but I certainly cant find it on their website. Much Love Forum, Linus & Co. Thanking you kindly, LesterDuster.

It sounds like you have issues about whom you are willing to buy from.  I can’t help with those I’m afraid. For one I don’t know what they are.  The thing is available mail order from lots of places.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Posted · Original PosterOP
15 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

It sounds like you have issues about whom you are willing to buy from.  I can’t help with those I’m afraid. For one I don’t know what they are.  The thing is available mail order from lots of places.

2 minutes ago, LesterDuster said:

Not at all, I just want to find any retailer that sells it, if it's outside the UK so be it as long as they ship there.